• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 la rally parts ads

goldneagle

Okay here is a short list
Hard tops
Cabs
250 Cummins
Reo gas motor
Allison transmission
Seat backs
Pto for dump trucks
Wrecker chains
And much more just tell me what you need!
I still need that JET for the windshield washer. Also a complete washer bottle and cap. Would love some diamond plate for the top of the tool box project. Any long starter feed cables? Also waiting for my fuel tanks from the M800 dump truck.

Last edited:

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Jeff,

I hope you are doing well on your recovery and look forward to seeing you at the rally.

Are any of the cushions for the passenger side "tan"? Also, would you have the diamond plate tread for the back of the passenger seat used on the trucks with a gun ring?

Thanks,

Juan

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tim, Let me kick it around. My trailer locked up with air applied and I bought a new relay valve off epay before I say your add but I am thinking of getting the master cyl booster and air reservoir to have it all when I rip into it just in case.

goldneagle

Tim, Let me kick it around. My trailer locked up with air applied and I bought a new relay valve off epay before I say your add but I am thinking of getting the master cyl booster and air reservoir to have it all when I rip into it just in case.
Is it possible you had the hoses reversed? Happened to me on a trailer recovery.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Zev,

I was towing an m105a2. According to the TM for the m105; If I read it correctly, the left driver's hose is emergency which is the same on the m923 and the right passenger hose is service also on the passenger's side of my m923?

Is this correct?

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
anyone with some front type lug nuts for the 5tons. i am singling out my 818 and im short a few lugnuts for the rears

goldneagle

Zev,

I was towing an m105a2. According to the TM for the m105; If I read it correctly, the left driver's hose is emergency which is the same on the m923 and the right passenger hose is service also on the passenger's side of my m923?

Is this correct?
Basically i was told to CROSS the hoses when attaching the trailer to the truck.

msitework

Originally Posted by Csm DavisOkay here is a short list
Hard tops
Cabs
250 Cummins
Reo gas motor
Allison transmission
Seat backs
Pto for dump trucks
Wrecker chains

How much for the hard top and 250 cummins and allison transmission, will it fit a m925?

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I also have a springer front seat off my M923 with cushions in almost new shape with Seat Belt & 2 Tethers. Shock good not leaking $90.

Pics available, Please pm

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tim,

I will take some pics tomorrow.

I also have your air hoses with the double glad hands on the side for you.

"droprat" sent me all his extra lug nuts and I think there are some fronts in the care package he sent me as I was looking for rear buds and nuts. How many R & L 's do you need?

Csm Davis

Zev,

Is this correct?
The rear driver side on the trucks is the blue or yellow brake glad hand, and the passenger red is the emergency glad hand, and almost always you cross the lines to the trailer

Csm Davis

Originally Posted by Csm DavisOkay here is a short list
Hard tops
Cabs
250 Cummins
Reo gas motor
Allison transmission
Seat backs
Pto for dump trucks
Wrecker chains

How much for the hard top and 250 cummins and allison transmission, will it fit a m925?
2000.00 and yes that's all 939 parts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks