• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Louisiana Rally T-shirts

goldneagle

tomorrow i will get a list of left over and unpaid for t shirts. i will also get the sizes of the left over shirts for the last few years if anyone might be interested in one. i have some shirts that were paid for a couple years ago and i have left numerous pms about getting them to the owners!!! i will dig these up and post there names in hopes that someone might know them and can get a message to them that way.
I am still interested in a 2XL from 2012 if you have one. Any small ones for SHORTY? You can bring them with you Sunday.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks