• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Woodward Dream Cruise

jeeplvr247

It's that time of year again and all of the old cars out out on M1. I plan on having my M38A1 out most nights this week to do some cruising and I was wondering if anybody wants to meet up and arrange a nice OD convoy going up and down woodward. I saw a couple old Jeeps out last night but nothing military, we need to represent our colors.

jeeplvr247

It was a great night out on Woodward. The ol A1 got lots of attentions. I also had my wife and puppy riding shotgun and they both had a great time. I saw a bobbed M813 and a heavily modded M37 but that was it. We need to get some more OD pride out there!

jeeplvr247

At least that would make one vehicle slower than my Jeep! You could bring that nice looking M715 out tomorrow night. I will be out (hopefully), sporting a fresh new wheel bearing.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
My Dad and I have always wanted to do the Woodward Cruise. He need to do something with his Chevelle so we'll have an excuse.

jeeplvr247

Clinto, it is an awesome thing and it gets better every year. When I was a kid it really did not start until the weekend but now it is packed every night. People just line up in chairs for about 5 miles and the cars just keep circling around. The folks out there really seemed to like my jeep (many were taking pictures) so I think they would love to see a little more OD out there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks