• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 Camp Delta at Tower Park Meets

Major Asstyrd

I went. and I miss the convoys to A&W that was so much fun! that needs to come back.
Good idea. We could resurrect that road run. A lot of people liked it and it was a nice display in their parking lot. Good food too! All we need is a coordinator to draw up a map or driving instructions and lead it. I can help find a good time on the schedule and advertise it in MVCC News and elsewhere.

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd love a convoy to two. The most I do is get a few other M35s and drive around the campground...better than nothing.

Major Asstyrd

There's also a "Delta Loop" run to the west. This road goes past some marinas and restaurants. It could include a trip up to Isleton, a small delta town. For that matter there is a loop north and west of Isleton that can take you on the two cable ferries across rivers.

We'd like to see someone volunteer to help organize a driving trip or two. If we get interest early then we can publicize them and put them on the official activities schedule.