• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 Cincy-area Vets' Day Parade, Sun. NOV 9

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cincinnati area Veterans' Day Parade, Sunday, NOV 9, 2014

Attention: Calling all MV owners and enthusiasts;

The Hamilton County (OHIO) Veterans' Day Parade will take place on:
Sunday, November 9th, 2014 in Cheviot, OH (This is Cincinnati Westside)

The parade starts at 2pm. However, as usual, I anticipate a large group of big trucks. Therefore, we should plan to arrive 60 to 90 minutes early. If not, we will get split up or pushed to the back. We can easily kill and hour or two with B.S. stories anyway.

I do not know the parade start point or route yet. We will receive this info after I register the group.

If you would like to attend, please respond here or send me a pm. I would like to get an estimate to the parade organizer so he can plan for our group.

Thank you,

jw4x4

You have to take into consideration whom you are talking to. :D
He does stay very busy. He helped me replace an axle boot on my 932 yesterday. And that's after we re-arranged SWB's big barn!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks