• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 Fall Haspin Rally Parts Swap Meet Thread...

gungearz

Here you can post all of your parts, surplus and whatever you may have for sale, barter or free that you will have with you at the 2014 haspin rally...

Please, do not post in this section for solicitation if you will not be at the rally... this thread is for the rally only... if you have something for sale and are not planning on going to the rally.. please post it in the classifieds.

Durango_USMC

Ill be looking for a good straight tailgate for the M1008 pickup. Have rough but solid GMC tailgate on there now I can trade towards it or pay cash if anyone has one available.

Looking for MEP 802A parts as well.

Last edited:

shohnson

I've got an NOS 900 series 5 ton hood I can bring along I probably won't unless someone speaks for it though it's pretty big. I like to get $175 for it. Also I'm parting out an m105a2 let me know if you need anything. Thanks

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got an NOS 900 series 5 ton hood I can bring along I probably won't unless someone speaks for it though it's pretty big. I like to get $175 for it. Also I'm parting out an m105a2 let me know if you need anything. Thanks
Shawn do you have a decent wheel and tire from the 105 that you would part with?

shohnson

Yeah I've got one but i'll have to let you know about the condition I'm picking up the trailer Monday morning from Wright patt. If its in good condition I'd take $40 for it.

brasco

I'm looking for left and right fender extensions for a M923A2. Mine are functional but are badly rusted and pitted where the two sections are spot welded together. I'm interested in a NOS set or something with only light surface rust if anyone has them.

I'm also looking for a M939A2 driver's seat in good to excellent condition (I'm thinking about installing it on passenger side for Soldier B if I can get one for reasonable price)

amgRainey

I'm also bringing all kinds of parts 71 m35a2. I got almost a whole parts truck let me know what you need and I'll see if I have it. And also have a few m105s for sale can send pictures if anyone is interested. Can't wait till haspin I'm ready now.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I'm also bringing all kinds of parts 71 m35a2. I got almost a whole parts truck let me know what you need and I'll see if I have it. And also have a few m105s for sale can send pictures if anyone is interested. Can't wait till haspin I'm ready now.
I need a drive shaft!

BWAAAAAhahahaha.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks