• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 Fall Haspin Rally

212sparky

I am picking up the shirts fresh off the press. A quick stop for fuel and a new tent and I will be rolling in around 12:00 -12:30.

M1008BOV

Is there any decent cell/data service down there? I forgot I'm on call this weekend and will definitely need some coverage b/c 99% of the time I have to login and fix things :(

M1008BOV

Just finished the doghead relay, checked fluids, need to check tire psi in the a.m. then should be on the road around 8:30 and there around 10:30 (have to work in the a.m. before we leave).

gungearz

We have postponed the rally spaghetti dinner for Saturday in case anyone is wondering... hopefully we will start preparing at 1, start serving by 3 or 4... done and cleaned up before 8, to get everyone out for Sparky's night ride... we expect to see all of you for dinner... please don't be shy..

2002ford

My son and I had a blast. We had to represent the cucvs. I am sure no one was let down. :). The shirts are awesome and I really appreciate the work they did to make it happen.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks