• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 Fall Haspin Rally

jasonjc

So this year it Haspin then KAMO then GA. 3 weekends in a row, talk about OD overload if you could make all 3.:grd:

Wish I could make all 3, I'll do good to make one. :roll: Well if I could get a 3rd job for the next 2 months.?.

BSutter

It is not the "spring" rally, it is The Haspin rally. We have had it historically around the second week of June.

Just some history, Haspin is/was the first(original) Steelsoldiers rally. All others are a distant second. None of the (other)rallys have been around as long as Haspin.
Thank you Sir for the education.
I thought the Georgia rally was the Grandaddy. I stand corrected.

That is all.

jdknech

That falls on my weekend off! so count me in! I should be there wed-sun, and the girlfriend fri-sun.. I'll bring the command camper(as always), and my "new" CUCV M1009.. Cant wait!!

gungearz

I would like to take the opportunity to make a post to keep track of people, that would like to take advantage of the free spaghetti dinner... to give myself, and other participants an idea on how much stuff it will take to make the dinner happen smoothly and BSutter can owe up to his policy on "nobody leaves hungry"....

BSutter
Gungearz and 4 guests
Rebelcummins and 1 guest
Donnerwetter
AmgRainey and 3 guests
Jdknech and 1 guest
DJones and 1 guest
Durango_USMC and guest
197thhhc and 1 guest

If anyone would like to take advantage of the spaghetti dinner, let us know... we will add you to the list...

That's it...

Last edited:

jdknech

I would like to take the opportunity to make a post to keep track of people, that would like to take advantage of the free spaghetti dinner... to give myself, and other participants an idea on how much stuff it will take to make the dinner happen smoothly and BSutter can owe up to his policy on "nobody leaves hungry"....

BSutter
Gungearz and 4 guests
Rebelcummins and 1 guest
Donnerwetter

If anyone would like to take advantage of the spaghetti dinner, let us know... we will add you to the list...

That's it...
count me, and one guest in! thanks- Josh

BSutter
Gungearz and 4 guests
Rebelcummins and 1 guest
Donnerwetter

That's it...

Considering the 25-28 September dates are only proposed dates by the OP, a list for dinner may be a bit premature.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks