• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 haspin info thread, June 11-15th

gungearz

Do we really need the helmets and the motorcycle in the pic's? Just seems like we are bringing up things we would probably rather forget, just my two cents.
Dave, you have it all wrong.... that's my bike after Sparky runs my but over... for the massages I give Lindsay at the rallies.... don't you see the resemblance....? the only thing it's missing that Lindsay should add is the venning motorsports crf450r on the side of it.... go ahead Lindsay, I won't take offense, I know already....lol

LindsayMaeK

Dave, you have it all wrong.... that's my bike after Sparky runs my but over... for the massages I give Lindsay at the rallies.... don't you see the resemblance....? the only thing it's missing that Lindsay should add is the venning motorsports crf450r on the side of it.... go ahead Lindsay, I won't take offense, I know already....lol
Exactly what we were going for... lol

gungearz

Oh I'm quite sure we will see many of these priceless faces. I'll have the camera at the ready, and my running shoes on! LOL
If it's going to be like the 2012 mud rally... I strongly recommend wearing a suit of armor cause you wouldn't be running anywhere in that Kentucky mud.... it's like trying to take your feet out of a 5 gallon bucket of liquid nail..

212sparky

If it's going to be like the 2012 mud rally... I strongly recommend wearing a suit of armor cause you wouldn't be running anywhere in that Kentucky mud.... it's like trying to take your feet out of a 5 gallon bucket of liquid nail..
UMMM Kentucky mud?????? It is Haspin mud, I have not seen any thing like it. If any body want to lube their winch lines get with me ahead of time so i know how much wire rope lube to bring.

212sparky

You use a spray bottle and a rag to coat your wire rope. Just pouring it on the outter layer does not treat the inner layers. With the bad winter we had the snow and ice pulls the oil out of the rope. A plant I maintain cranes At, had to scrap $90,000 in wire rope because they do not properly store them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks