• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 KAMO Rally Attendance thread, KS, AR, Missouri, Oklahoma

Breach27

We can only come on Saturday. Planning on being early enough to catch the MKT in action. Trying to get a couple more trucks out of Bentontonille to come up. See ya all this weekend

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hope everyone brings warm clothes as saturday mornings temp will be in the high 30s....that is after yesterdays record high of 94.........burrrrrr

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Is there an official count of the number of MVs coming? How about attendees?
Nope, we will not know till we get there and that's not a problem. A lot of folks have said I am coming and they show up by themselves in a MV= one person, one truck, but I also know that when jwright says he is coming that is at least three deuces, four adults and two children. In the past only about 50% of the folks that showed up said they were coming, so won't know till Saturday around noon how many showed up! If we count the number of Mv's already there then were start around 50 or so, Dwayne has them all over the place.

Saturday night cook out the burgers and dogs will be ready by 6 (1800) it will give folks plenty of time to eat before the evening/night trail rides.

Flyingvan911

Shanon and I will be down tomorrow and leave Sunday. My brother, father and nephew will stop in on Saturday to say hi. My brother will stay and leave with Shanon and I on Sunday. Since Allan and Stagg both have their deuces down there we are going to drive my van down and run Allan and Stagg's trucks to keep them happy and PMCS'd.

I will also be bringing my telescope since the weather is supposed to be nice. I hope the sky will be clear.

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Not a problem, got fire wood and some cut up HMMWV run flats!

I am all packed up except for the stuff I forgot, but won't know what that is till I get down there and not unload it! Yes Jason I got the headboards on the trailer.

I can't wait to get there and chill out mentally and temp wise. See you all down there.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks