• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 La rally tshirts

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
running late on getting the tshirts on order. been trying to find someone that can convert a pic to a outline type that we usually have to make a tshirt. ill show you the choices and you make up our minds. of course we could opt for a pic iron on type too

Attachments

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
to get the same price as last year we need a order of at least 50 shirts. i still have those left over from last year. some have prepaid but some didnt and i got bit again on some no shows . so this year if you dont prepay... no shirt

Crawdaddy

What sizes do you still have? If you have any mediums left over from previous years I can probably help you out there.

As for the graphics for this year, none of them particularly stand out to me.

Rusty Nut

Not sure what you mean by outline type, but I can vectorize or process whatever you need. Best bet is to vectorize and make heat transfers for the quantity you are after. 200 transfers single color 9x13 for 100 cotton%, 100% poly or any poly/cotton blend w/ a 7 sec heat press @325 degree, hot peel runs about 20 cents a piece. Ganged art is more, as is 2 or 3 color. It looks cool to crackilize the artwork so shirt looks worn, IMHO. full-color photo type are pricey and sounds like you don't have much time for proofs.

I don't care for any of those graphic choices, either BTW. Less is more.

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since no one actually answered your question to choose one of the 5 choices, I'll be the first to vote for either the tank or the APC with the .50 cal on it.

kawkev

I'm in for one 2XL shirt. Let me know how you prefer for me to pay for it. I'll take whatever graphic you choose, but, I am kinda partial to the duece. I don't have any tracked vehicles. That's not by choice, by the way. :grin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks