• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 La rally tshirts

kawkev

Payment should be on the way for my XXL t-shirt. Now to figure out how to get it. Maybe someone could write my boss an excuse why I have to attend the rally? Nah!! He'd never buy it!! :cry:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i have some alien friends great at nabbing people.. i can send them over and load you up.. sounds like a good story.. we can even take some pics to post

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
next week we will have to order the shirts so they will be here in time. im getting list done so far 30 shirts. if anyone else wants on that are coming or want them shipped shout out early next week. ill post here every day to keep it updated

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i still have a few tshirts left over. large and xlarge if anyone is needing one.. i had to order some more 2xl today for some that wanted them at the rally but didnt know we were doing them again this year.. i do thanks all the guys that bought the left over shirts from the last 3 years.. glad to get them out my way

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks