• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 5/15-17 Findlay Ohio Buy, Sell, Trade, Wanted

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Findlay Ohio 2015 Buy, Sell, Trade, Wanted

Since Westy pulled the trigger it's time to start the thread.
I will have assorted MRAP stowage boxes. They are staged at the BeefCo logistic Hub in Mid Ohio so I will not have prices or sizes till the event the event and will be sold on a first come first sold basis . mrap1.jpg mrap2.jpg baebox.jpg baeboxes.jpg I have a few of the MTV NOS cargo bow sets that are here in Kansas and will only bring them if they are wanted bowed.jpg sorry no covers just bows with straps and hardware to install them. http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?135043-MTV-Cargo-Bow-sets-NOS

I do have NOS white vinyl deuce cargo covers last style with super rope $200.

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I have a bunch of fiberglass headboards for the deuce, new. $25!
I have some troop seat stuff, but none of the fiberglass is 12ft. You would need to piece it together to do troop seats. Great for a trailer though! Parts prices vary.
I have stock deuce secondary filters. $5 each

Last edited by a moderator:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I will have the guy protectors 004.jpg Deuce/ Trailer tail gate chain covers NOS http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...Trailer-Tailgate-chain-covers-NOS-3-00-a-Pair Just PM me with how many you want and you can pay & pick up there. $3 a pair.

Some lightly used and freshly washed intermediate cold urban grey sleeping bags $20 bago.jpg
MRAP mirrors that work great on Deuce, 809 or 939 series 5 Tons and any truck with west coast arms $20 a pair 002.jpg 001.jpg

Padded and insulated carry bags w/shoulder strap made for the GID3 Chem alarm but also keep a 12 pack nice and cold Gid3.jpg Gid3a.jpg or protect high end electronics $10.00.

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I still have a couple in the crate AO42III gas NOS Mule /Generator motors. I am only bringing if wanted /sold. 102_4276.jpg 102_4279.jpg crate removed for pic's this one had holes in the wood and mud daubers had got inside box but not the engine. $400

Most of us will be in the Big open sided ag building "O" on the event map and will have a banner up findlay 010.jpg and should be a BeefCo flag also 001.jpg

Last edited:

74M35A2

I'll have some starters and alternators, in both 12V and 24V. Starters are new efficient, small, gear reduction type, and will fit NHC 250, 6CTA8.3, or LDT/S with change of pinion done at table before you leave. They pull 50 amps less current than the ones they replace, and weigh almost 1/2. Alternators will be brush and brushless type, up to 350 amp, and a variety of mounts. Most alternators will be J-180 short (like the Delco conversion), or modern 4 bolt pad mount, so you'd have to do some bracketry magic. All product is new or near new, produced in 2014, and with warranty. I'm going to also try selling WildChild467 to the highest bidder to get another ride on the Huey if it is there again.

Need to learn if I need to buy/reserve a table, or just mix this in with somebody else's junk.

Last edited:

kipman

I have new, 3 packs of military t-shirts. Sizes m,xl,xxl,xxxl. 15 for 3 shirts. Acu assault packs for 30. IFAC first aid kit truma modules for 17 also have 3 piece ECWCS sleep systems, 50 for the two bags and stuff sack.

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Like me on FB,

Tweet me...

lpcoating

Supporting Vendor
I'll be bringing M151 body panels and ratchet straps - 8' long, 2,000 lbs - Sold out of them last year on the first day...

2002ford

I have a bunch of cucv parts and brand new pioneer tool carriers. I am going to share a table with a member here. Let me know what you need. Hoods, doors, interior parts etc etc.... I also have brand new mraps seats and 2 brand new fuel tanks to some unknown equipment.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I will also have about 20 pair of the MRAP mirrors with the arms for $20 a pair MR2.jpg MR1.jpg MR.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks