• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 April 17-19th Denton NC Buy/Sell/Trade thread

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hope to be bringing many items like I usually have at the GA Rally!

If you need anything specific you can check my website at
http://militaryfieldgear.com/index.html to see what all I carry!

New Jerry Cans NOT REFURBISHED!
New Jerry Can Tripods
New Mess Kits with Utensils
Tactical Molle Vest
Back Packs 3 day and Large Main
New Style Duffel Bags
Ammo Cans All Sizes
Sleeping Bag Systems Woodland and ACU
Kevlar ACH Helmets
Many Different sizes and colors of Pouches. Like Mag, Medical, Radio, Flashlight, Multi-Tool and many more pouches Mostly MOLLE but a few are ALICE
Military IFAk Kits ( Individual Fist Aid Kits ) With CAT Tourniquets

Thanks for looking Bobby

Attachments

Last edited:

wilfreeman

I'll tell you Bobby. Most of the vendors at this show sell this and that, usually in well used condition.The items you sell should probably go pretty quick. I know you said you are going to downsize for this show, but the setup you had at the SSGR was great. The only difference is there won't be the HEAT - you will be in a wooded area (as long as you choose one). The attendants will be walking through the whole area to see everything, so don't feel that you HAVE to set up on the main paved road or at the gate. I just marked the blue areas on the map because that is where the vendors usually set up.

AMGeneral

I have the 2 M548 bed bows $200

several stock 5 ton and Deuce wheels,$20 ea

I also still have the stock non dropside 5 ton bed complete,minus the troop seats and bows,comes with a spare good condition tailgate I can bring if someone has a way to unload it.
$300

I also have a complete 5 ton radiator for a Multifuel powered truck,the bottom is rusty but it is serviceable
$150

1 ea radiator core for a 5 ton 6602 gasser,needs work,but complete.
$75

Last edited:

wilfreeman

I have the 2 M548 bed bows $200

several stock 5 ton and Deuce wheels,$20 ea

I also still have the stock non dropside 5 ton bed complete,minus the troop seats and bows,comes with a spare good condition tailgate I can bring if someone has a way to unload it.
$300

I also have a complete 5 ton radiator for a Multifuel powered truck,the bottom is rusty but it is serviceable
$150

1 ea radiator core for a 5 ton 6602 gasser,needs work,but complete.
$75
Hey Brandon, do you still have those M135/M34 rims from last year, or did you scrap them already? I might be interested in a couple if you still have them.

I just remembered I have some A/C evaporator cores I would LOVE to get rid of. These are too big/heavy to ship so I just don't attempt to sell them online. They are about 3' long, the case is steel, copper/aluminum core, two squirrel cage 24v fans with a very nice relay harness (5 hella waterproof 24v relays with the harness)--JUST the relays/harness is well worth what I am asking.

$30 per evaporator core (scrap it out and keep the fans/relays/harness and get it for free)
NEW HMMWV passenger side sponson, $150
I will have the fans/relay harnesses available without the evaporator core for $15 (two fans+harness+relays).

**The evap cores are large and heavy, so I need to know for SURE if you want one. I won't ask for payment up front, PLEASE don't ask me to bring one and then not buy it!**

I have a couple condenser cores for MK48 that are new, $50 each.
(I do not have any other A/C parts for sale)

60285377_gl_tiny_thumb.jpg60536195_gl_tiny_thumb.jpg60536191_gl_tiny_thumb.jpg60536190_gl_large_thumb.jpgIMG_20140711_181623_107.jpg

Last edited:

Andyrv6av8r

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just remembered I have some A/C evaporator cores I would LOVE to get rid of. These are too big/heavy to ship so I just don't attempt to sell them online. They are about 3' long, the case is steel, copper/aluminum core, two squirrel cage 24v fans with a very nice relay harness (5 hella waterproof 24v relays with the harness)--JUST the relays/harness is well worth what I am asking.

$30 per evaporator core (scrap it out and keep the fans/relays/harness and get it for free)
NEW HMMWV passenger side sponson, $150
I will have the fans/relay harnesses available without the evaporator core for $15 (two fans+harness+relays).

**The evap cores are large and heavy, so I need to know for SURE if you want one. I won't ask for payment up front, PLEASE don't ask me to bring one and then not buy it!**

I have a couple condenser cores for MK48 that are new, $50 each.
(I do not have any other A/C parts for sale)

View attachment 546169View attachment 546170View attachment 546171View attachment 546172
I bought one of the EVAP cores last year at the Georgia rally and I'm sure that you will get $30 worth of parts out of it. I know I did.

Thanks Andy.

I used one of the relay harnesses in my M920 when I rewired it, made for a neat rework of the factory wiring. I got rid of the blackout light circuit as well as all the wiring for trailer stuff. Those trucks have WAY too much wiring...

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M38 Windshield frame in excellent condition? most of what I 'require' is advice... unless someone has an M88X they are looking to part with.........

wb1895

I'll start it off

- I have 11 (I think) 9.00x20 NDCC tires off my deuce. I think 5 are on rims - I will check later on today. 9 of them have good tread and no heavy cracking. I will take $10/ea for the tires/tubes/flaps and $25/ea for the ones with rims. I will sell ALL of them for $150, but you have to take ALL of them including the low tread ones.

- I also have 2 deuce side glass windows - 1 is NOS with the frame painted black.

- I have NOS (in the box) side window bottom tracks.

I will only bring the tires if they are sold BEFORE the show - I'm not hauling them again this year and then taking them back home. They can be picked up in Richburg, SC anytime before if you prefer (would be great if they were!).

I am interested in the tires/ wheels BUT, I am currently overseas and cant make it to the rally. I live about 10 minutes off of I-85 at exit 93 in NC. I would be willing to throw in some extra cash if you would deliver them to my place on your way to the rally. Total driving time from my place to Denton NC, is about 30 minutes. PM me is you are interested.

I listed some more stuff here > https://plus.google.com/photos/1001...s/6112428773916236961?authkey=CPjQ-rzD6e7tmgE

Deuce windshield frame (excellent condition with one cracked glass included, and one wiper motor)
M105 axle/springs
some tool/manual bags
some chain binders

I will continue to add more to the list and I will update here.

**For anything heavy such as the M105 axle, It would be easiest to just drive back to my house to get it, I can load it easily there. (I would take $50 for the M105 axle/springs if you come get it before or after the rally)

ranger.41

Will and Walter,
I can pickup the wheels and tires from Will at the rally and bring
them to your house. I would be able to deliver them the following Friday. You both can hammer out the payment details.
I just need your address Walter.
Rich

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks