• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 Cincy-area Vets' Day Parade, Sun. NOV 8

jw4x4

It boiled down to the last minute. I have been in the midst of a dual fuel modification on my M932. I just got it all buttoned up this evening. Test drive was good. No leaks, and better throttle response.
I will be there in the morning!

The HUlk

It was a great day for a parade and a great parade it was. Bravo to the folks who put it on and participated. We had fun and it was nice seeing our steel soldier friends and meeting new one ones. This thread is worthless without

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Which shop?! We'll have to have a SS meet n greet and drum up more buisiness. I was glad I got back from Ga in time to make the parade. I feel its my trucks "day" just a shame she was only firing on 5cyls.

Crusher, you got any pics of the award? It would be nice to see what the "kentucky" boys won.

Spyderman

Which shop?! We'll have to have a SS meet n greet and drum up more buisiness. I was glad I got back from Ga in time to make the parade. I feel its my trucks "day" just a shame she was only firing on 5cyls.

Crusher, you got any pics of the award? It would be nice to see what the "kentucky" boys won.
Spyder Arms. Over in Walton KY. Inside the Richwood flea market.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks