• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 Findlay Tent Space

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
We can just put a hose on the top of the tent, run it over to a "dan bouy" and will have a DIY methane generator that we can use to cook the Georgia red hots with. With the soup, the BBQ beans I'm bringing and the kraut we might have enough to sell back to the gas Co.

Last edited:

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We can just put a hose on the top of the tent, run it over to a "dan bouy" and will have a DIY methane generator that we can use to cook the Georgia red hots with. With the soup, the BBQ beans I'm bringing and the kraut we might have enough to sell back to the gas Co.
Glad my vendor spots are up wind. Might bring some fans along just in case.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think I am #6, for a spot in the tent. I don't snore, or "toot".........

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Tell the truth DH- Did I snore or toot while sleeping in the cot next to you? I know Ferro cut half the trees in Ohio, and Wheelspinner got the rest!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not one "peep" out of you , John...

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've never "crashed" a tent before...

kipman

This is the final head count for sleeping space at the Findlay show. So far one 16 by 16 tent will work. DA is bringing two command post tents as well. Sign up if you are needing a place to crash.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks