• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 KAMO Rally (KS, AR, MO, OK) Oct 2-4 2015

jasonjc

I'm going to try to get there Thrusday afternoon or Friday morning. I may be by myself thought.:roll: I guess I could pull the MKT with the m35 and tow the m35 with the M109. Its that or sleep in a tent:roll:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
That big hill will be marked/taped off, in June due to the rains it was 3X times worse than I have ever seen it. Coming from the North there was almost a good 5 to 6' step at the very top and had to back a deuce all the way back down and up the other side. Dwayne has cut a couple of new small trails so will have to wait and see what all is passable
As for how many are coming don't really have a clue, last year we were supposed to have 10 trucks and it was closer to 20, right now I have about 26 people confirmed and some of them may have 2, 3 or 5 with them girl friend, spouse or buddy. The MVPA is supposed to have it on their site and this is the first year Dwayne has had it on his so how knows.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...0272,-94.667537&spn=0.01028,0.016544&t=h&z=16

mattgunguy

My herd (6 maybe some friends as well) will be there. Will be bringing 2 trucks. Not sure if the roof on the quad cab will be done, but it'll be there. Towed with a 5 ton probably. Do we have a for sale or trade thread going on? I've got a mess of 9.00-20's I'd really like to be rid of.

Rkrug

Don't think I'm going to be ambitious enough to drive any green iron this year, just bring the crew tent to stay in, and the M3A4. If any one is looking for some tent parts I have some I can bring, as well as some nice dica outrigger pads.

jasonjc

jasonjc

Going to need a GOOD head count by the 25th so I know how much to cook for breakfast Saturday. I don't want to feed the wild life this year:confused:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Less than three weeks to go and we still still need head counts on how many in your group and when you are getting there so we can have an idea on the amount of food needed for the 3 meals. Friday evening, Sat breakfast and Sat night mixed grill cook out.

Stagg

I plan to attend... guess I should drag Swayze along also. We both know the trails out there all too well. There is also some signage that can be put up, if we can find it, for the adventurous types.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I retire Friday, no reason for me to miss this year. I will be in the M1008 and trailer, I don't think the 936 would be much fun on the trails! Jason if you need help in the MKT I need some practice, never used mine! If you need extra pots and pans shoot me a PM, I know where there be some!
James

jasonjc

I retire Friday, no reason for me to miss this year. I will be in the M1008 and trailer, I don't think the 936 would be much fun on the trails! Jason if you need help in the MKT I need some practice, never used mine! If you need extra pots and pans shoot me a PM, I know where there be some!
James
I'll take the help. It's looking like I will be by myself this year.

I'm going to open mine up next weekend too go thought stuff and check on stuff. I know I need to change out some MBU's. And just do some PMCS'ing.

Last edited:

mattgunguy

I'm still in for 6. Going to try and be down there friday. Not sure on what we'll be rolling in. Blasted m818 has been giving me fits lately. Definitely the deuce though.

sed6

That said, I plan to come solo with my M925. Need to run all that by my CO first. Also plan to sleep in a very non military tent, so no snickering.

What time's chow on Friday? Trying to plan my best ETA, and an approximate chow time might help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks