• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 la rally swap/sell/trade

goldneagle

Update! The cheese-steaks (sammiches) are done... All packed and ready for delivery tomorrow. Someone tell PB, Doug, CARNAC lunch is coming tomorrow via goldneagle express.

Juan i have your heater and fan switch in the truck. Got the shackles for Buster too.

Another Ahab

Authentic Philly Cheese-steaks.
That has got to mean Cheez-Whiz, right!?
Eeeww never had cheese-steak with cheez-Whiz. I use White American Cheese. Keep the Cheez-Whiz for the Nachos.
I was in Philly two years back, and went to Pat's in South Philly where I heard the whole low-down about Cheez-Whiz:

- I had never heard about the Cheez-Whiz thing until then, and after the visit to Pat's figured that I had been missing out.

- Pat's is like one of the two or three most famous cheesesteak houses in the city.

But apparently it's all a myth (figured I better check it out); here's the straight skinny:

http://articles.philly.com/2008-05-23/news/24990246_1_cheez-whiz-cheesesteak-frank-olivieri

Hope you all have a blast!