• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 LA steel soldiers rally

goldneagle

goldneagle might have to take a road trip
Yes that is always an option. I thought I would ask just in case someone is heading this way. Trailboss is going up there this week to recover a trailer so he might bring them closer. He might be able to bring them to the rally with him.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Just to clarify because things get a little confusing at times. Rally is 23-24-25 April.

Based on that, I will pull out of here the 17th.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i dont live to far from where i55 and i 12 cross... l12 comes across slidell to baton rouge.. a by pass for i10 i can send you real good directions as im only 2 turns from the interstate

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please don't let PB use his Garmin. Every year on the way to the GA Rally he throws it out the window. Then he goes back to get it. Go Figure?

zout

IF Deb keeps kicking me in the arse - I might be there sooner or later just off my travel time flying across the room :deadhorse:then into Al - then Mississippi and sooner or later into LA

badassissimo

Will any of you still be there the 25th? Gotta wrap up a band event that morning. Won't make it till that afternoon/evening.

Last edited:

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some of the locals only come for Saturday, but most everyone else leaves for home on Sunday morning.