• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 SoCal Fall Rally

True Knight

That's really cool. So that surface is like solid hardpan, even when wet?

No soft spots out there to hang-up in?
None that we found! I found out that I didn't sink by not stopping enough before the wet area then I just slid another 100 feet or so out. Since I didn't get stuck I decided to just keep sliding around. It was a blast!

Another Ahab

What's up guys it's Jeremy glad to see you guys had a safe weekend. My account got all screwed up so this is my new screen name
Brother, it's like you are Born Again, and all your past sins are forgiven!

I might need to try that next time I do something stupid here; good to know.

Hallelejuah! [thumbzup]

BnaditCorps

Here are the unedited videos I took of Fastnova (5 Ton) and Blendmaster (2 1/2 Ton) drifting on the (not so) dry lake bed. The rain the previous night made it as slick as ice!

If anyone has some video of me on the lake please upload it to youtube as unlisted and share the link in this thread!

Be sure to watch in HD and full screen!

https://youtu.be/1CWKcY7Ll1M

https://youtu.be/i_nx335cZ5I

Is it just me or do you guys wnat to see a HEMTT, LVSR, or HET doing that?

AZK9

Looks like you all had a blast!

Thanks for such great pics and vids! [thumbzup]

Maybe someday, when the deuce is in top shape, I'll be able to head west and join in on the fun!

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It was a great weekend for all of us. We had lots of fun and I must say I thought the rain was going to put a damper on our fun, but it actually made things more fun as can be seen in the videos. I must say drifting a 5 ton was one of the greatest things I have ever done with it. If only I had a camera inside the truck you guy's would have seen how much fun I was having. There is nothing like having a little rain to liven things up in the desert. :-D
Big thanks to everyone who stepped up and pitched in for firewood it really made for a big fire pit. I hope to see y'all at the next one one in April.

2015fallrally.jpg2015fallrally2.jpg2015fallrally3.jpg2015fallrally5.jpg2015fallrally6.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks