• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2015 SoCal Fall Rally

Gripy

Is Jeremy coming? He tends to bring plenty of firewood.

On the tire marker, It still might be there I've seen the same tires marking other trails every time I've gone out there.

Prospector GM

Is Jeremy coming? He tends to bring plenty of firewood.

On the tire marker, It still might be there I've seen the same tires marking other trails every time I've gone out there.
I talked to Jeremy and he said he wasn't going to make it this time. But he said someone could stop and pick up a load of firewood.:burn::driver::driver:

Gripy

I believe that one of our very own CA members has one. Apparently its a pain to set-up unless you are cooking for 50 people.

Also, I am willing to bring burgers and dogs again for friday dinner if you guys want.

I am going to get more wood as well since our main firebringer will not be attending.

Don't forget this location lends its self well to the sounds of freedom.

Prospector GM

I believe that one of our very own CA members has one. Apparently its a pain to set-up unless you are cooking for 50 people.

Also, I am willing to bring burgers and dogs again for friday dinner if you guys want.

I am going to get more wood as well since our main firebringer will not be attending.

Don't forget this location lends its self well to the sounds of freedom.[/QUO

GRIPY I'll take a double/double or two:jumpin::jumpin: and a couple dogs:burn::burn:!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer: :driver::driver:

Gripy

Just over a Week away!!!! Shoot, prospector I'll make you a 5x5 burger if that's what your order! I've stocked up on a bit of wood good for a part of a night of a white man fire.

Some pic from previous events to get the mood flowing

uploadfromtaptalk1443594865661.jpgDSCF0871.jpgDSCF0880.jpgDSCF0873.jpg59 Saturday sunset.JPG2013 Spring SS Rally 189.jpg

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I must admit I'm anxiously waiting for the day. It is nice to just relax by the fire and not have to worry about anything else except to keep the fire going and having a cold beverage in hand.
Gripy.JPG At one of the rally’s we went on our convoy and found this little guy wandering through the desert so we brought him back with us to camp, but as with any wildlife you find you have to leave it where it is. We didn't have the heart to bring him home with us just to be put in a cage. Maybe we'll see him again out there.:-D

armytruck63

It looks like Gripy. My first local rally was the San Bernardino Mtns trip last month. It was a fun time. I hope to at least come out for a day for this trip.

Lextreme

Hey Guys,

****, every time you guy have an event it always land in the same day of something going in my family. Miss you guys and love to attend another soon.

BTW: Any local boys have a M416 or M101 trailer for sale at a good price?

Lex

armytruck63

Well crap, my civvy put-put car died yesterday, so it looks like I'll be fixing and/or buying something next weekend. I'll still see if I can zip up there for a few hours.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks