• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 Carlisle Truck Nationals - August 5/6/7

Dark Night

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody going to the Truck Nats this year? I'll have Dark Night there this year. Anyone is welcome and I've seen several MVs there in past years. Come on out and enjoy a cold one with MVP Titans (a Titan group to which I belong for 10 years) under the tent near the upper entrance! The Galaxy Black Titan with the two driving lights in the lower bumper you see to the left of the tent will be replaced with the Beast in the other photo this year. You won't be able to miss us!

MVP Titans.jpgHumvee 01.jpg

Dark Night

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Carlisle Truck Nationals 2016 is now history... but there were several MVs representing.

Satan's Lil Angel was in full regalia...

Satan Lil Angel 01.jpgSatan Lil Angel 12.jpgSatan Lil Angel 13.jpgSatan Lil Angel 14.jpgSatan Lil Angel 11.jpgSatan Lil Angel 16.jpg

This 1970 Kaiser took 5 RPGs in Vietnam, explained in full detail in the photos and story. It was quite a humbling experience.

Last edited:

Dark Night

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Army had a stand set up to talk to the people and welcome some potential recruits.

Army 04.jpg

You could spin the wheel and win a prize or win an opportunity to perform some feat of physical fitness... And if you were a bit too cocky... they increased the number of reps you had to do just to make sure you fit into your big britches...

Dark Night

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There was another guy selling Humvees in the vehicle sale area... I didn't find him until the 3rd day, at which time, my phone decided to refuse to function... I only saw one Humvee left, but no one was around to discuss it...

But I tried to represent as best I could.

Humvee 01.jpg

My Titan friends were a bit disgruntled that I brought a Humvee to a Titan meet... but DarkNight got a lot more attention and questions than the rest of their trucks combined!