• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 Elephant Butte Luminaria Walk

NMSMITTY

It is that time of year again for the Luminaria beach walk at Elephant Butte Lake. IF you are interested in participating December 10, 2016, please let me know. I can be reached at 575.496.2112. We have won the lighting contest since the second year we have participated and proud to say we have raised the most money for the make a wish foundation every year we participate.

searls84

Hey Dennis, just came across this.. I'll be there Friday. Not sure I'll bring the the deuce tho, having injector pump problems and don't know if I can get it fixed by then. I'll see what I can get done to it today. I also went and cut a whole trailer load of firewood and a truck load of stumps.

searls84

I would like to participate, what are the details?
Bring your MV down to the beach south of Del Sur Marina Saturday about noon, we decorate them with lights. Everyone makes some deserts to pass out to the crowd for donations. Event usually starts at around 5ish if I remember correctly.

VPed

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have been working on my truck and you are going to miss it.

VPed

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Had a great time

We had wonderful time out at the lake. Thanks to Dennis for all he and his family do to host us out there. It was great to see all that made it, and I was thinking of those that were not able to join us this year.

I have included pictures of where the wife and I had to rough it overnight.

Attachments

Another Ahab

We had wonderful time out at the lake. I have included pictures of where the wife and I had to rough it overnight.
You gave us pics; thanks a million for the treat!!

I sure do LOVE your camping rig:

- Keep it simple

- Pull the axles off a camper, and drop the whole thing onto the bed.
THAT is brilliant. [thumbzup]:beer:

Last edited:

VPed

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I did not take any pictures of the trucks together. My brother in law (mdemars03) took a video of the horn honk. I will see if he will post it. I think Dennis (nmsmitty) took some but he posts them on his Facebook page.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks