• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 Findlay Ohio Buy, Sell, Trade, Wanted

TOWDOG

OK, thank you.

You do M274s also?

answer> Not any longer, is my final answer, sold out what I had in 2000.

Last edited by a moderator:

rsh4364

I will look for all that tomorrow. I don't believe I have a good front bumper. Radio block off, is that just a full length trim piece that covers the radio mount all together?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
the radio block off plate is a small plastic cover where the factory am/fmradio would go.

LanceRobson

Westech and rsh4364, if you gents are looking for the square tubes that the shackles hang on (frame extensions) I have some on a pair of parts trucks. I'm still working on coming to the show as was teaching a hunter ed class during the Sussex show and a son is getting married during the Aberdeen show. If I can make Findaly (my first time) it will calm my MV show withdrawal jitters since the next show within 500 miles is the Gilbert, PA show in September....

Widlchild, where is that M1061A1 and what shape is it in for towing? I was thinking of driving my LeSabre at 32 MPG but for enough beer money might be talked into driving the M923A2 out with the S-280 camper/shelter in it. Binghamton is probably 80-100 miles out of the way depending on just where the trailer is. On second thought, I could just drag it back here to the farm and it could have a nice permanent home with my MV junk in the new shop.

SAM_0115_1.jpg

See, it would have lots of room to play.

SAM_0116.jpg

Kipman, what color is that M105 top? I'm looking for a tan one and would then have a used green one to sell since I'm painting my M105A3 tan.

gotaluvit, I could pull a used CUCV bumper marker light out of a parts truck but don't have any new ones anymore. Come to think of it, my son might have one though. I'll check with him in the AM.

MWMULES, if I get out there I'd be in for four of those seat cushions.

Jeez, now I'm getting excited at the thought of a road trip! Is there electric available there?

EDIT: I'm looking for a landing leg crank handle for an M101A3.

Lance

Last edited:

rsh4364

Thanks Lance,front bumper doesn't need to be perfect, and yes I need front and rear clevice mounting brackets. My 85 1009 has a good front bumper but my 86 1009 has a chrome front bumper.pictures would be great.

Last edited:

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
Denise and I will be there, in Building A, booths 66 and 67, with my new Gun Trucks book:

VH-GT-a.jpg

As well as a number of other books (including a very limited quantity of my two-volume Dodge book

MM_USD-combo-a-2.jpg

- for sale. However, I'll be hitting three shows on this trip, so if anyone wants any of my books reserved, it would be best to email me in advance so I can save it for you.

Looking forward to seeing some old friends in Findlay!

Best wishes,
David Doyle
www.DavidDoyleBooks.com

Last edited:

kipman

My smoker is wood, there will be plenty of experienced people to monitor the smoker. That is keep it at about 250 and not constantly open the door.:rules:

LanceRobson

Kipman, I sometimes think smokers of all kinds, but stick burners in particular, should come with a sign "If you're lookin' you aint cookin' "

Someone needed an M1009 spare tire carrier. I have a good one I can unbolt and bring. SOLD

I can also bring:

I have one 14' 5-ton cargo cover and one 20' one. Both are NOS green camo with some light dirt on the outer folds from outside storage at the auction site as the bags are torn. Both have good super rope (I have a roll of it anyway) and they have been stored in an S-280 shelter to keep the critters from them. I'd like to get $600 each.

On a quick walk through the buildings I spotted some stuff I can bring and I'll take a look for more in the next day or two.

Hot water and fuel fired personnel heaters of various sizes. Let me know what your looking for, all are NOS with some shelf wear on some of them. I may have a couple of 60K BTU ones from shop trailers-good take outs but they've been sitting for some years so I'd want to test fire them. Give me some time on those and please don't wait too late. Price varies so stop by space 620 to look.

A deuce tire windlass, good take-off. $10

Fuel can tripods for 5 gallon cans, good for drip fueled heaters or hand wash stations with a plastic water can, new. $25

20' slave cables, both two-pin and NATO style. Varies from $100 on up depending on condition.

Assorted trailer hand brake handles. $2 each.

Pick mattocks w/ handle and w/o handle. $25 with, $15 w/o.

Lug wrenches, 1-1/2" hex x 13/16" square. $10

Take-out CUCV slave receptacles.

Steel medium tow bars, MWO applied. One used with either 3/4" or 1" pins, $300. One new in the crate with 3/4" and 1" ends, both sizes of axle clamps, $600.

M809 or earlier 5-ton Power steering pump, NOS. I don't know if it will work for an M939A0 or A1 but I can look at the 24P and find out if someone needs one. $60

5-ton jack shaft form an M809 or earlier truck. May work on an M939 but I'd need to check the parts TM on that, too. Good take-out. $50.

rsh4364, here's the bumper pics. The first three pics are of a pretty rough one. The passenger end has a deep rock dent and the driver side is bent back a bit. The last on is a straight one on my old daily driver. I have at least four rear frame tie down extensions and four front ones on the parts M1009s. I may have some on a shelf somewhere, too. Let me know how many of which you need.
SAM_0261.jpg

SAM_0262.jpg

SAM_0263.jpg

SAM_0264.jpg

I hope everybody's having a great weekend.

Lance

Last edited:

tobyS

Anyone have (8-9) 90%+ 11.00/R20 Michelin's, I like the XZL best but let me know what you have available..

Last edited:

coop

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lance, I have several M101A3 landing leg crank handles I'm sending to Findlay with my buddy KD Frost. He will be driving the M1009 Air Force CUCV Blazer pictured below. He will be there Friday only. The cranks are new manufacture and the same ones Iv'e been selling on ebay. They will be selling for $50.00 at Findlay or $50.00 plus shipping if you contact me direct at coopfc@aol.com . I have to ask more on ebay because of the ridiculous fees! Let me know.

Coop
USAirForceM1009.jpg8.jpg2.jpg

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well gents, I looked around the shop today and here's what I have:

*4A032 engine with electronic ignition. Used, but excellent condition. Last time I started it was two years ago. Ran well, but this has the carb with the sticky float. $150
*Champion R15B compressor pump with flywheel, for HGR series. VGC, Works. $100
*STE/ICE Looks new. Complete W/TM, Works. Case has scratches. $500
*Axle nut sockets, new. M35 series $22, M800 & M900 series $25 ea.
*Driveshaft for an M1008 used $50
*Bows (3) wood/metal corners, for an M101, used, $25 for all three.
*J-pipe and some misc exhaust parts for a deuce. J-pipe has a hole rusted through but can be patched. SOLD PENDING FUNDS.
*Other miscellaneous stuff
*M1009 bucket seats with mounts (working on a price)
*Ground rod slide hammers NOS $20 ea (no ground rods)
*Amber 12/24V strobe beacons, new $50 ea
*Betts 800023 12V work lights $30 ea
*CUCV 24V starter, dead, needs rebuilding (working on a price)

Just an FYI...Art and his traveling deuce parts warehouse can't make it this year.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks