• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 Findlay Ohio Buy, Sell, Trade, Wanted

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
More stuff to bring.
6 sets of slave cables
10 septer water cans
2 30ton bottle jacks
7 tractor light cords
10 M939 spare tire chain fall hoists
3 spare tire choker chains
6 tire air hose sets
1 Hmmwv winch controler
4 3/4 tow bar feet
2 5ton fiberglass /steel bow sets
Hmmwv antenna mounts
2 m939 winter fronts
1 Hmmwv 4man rear cargo cover w/bow
1 set wood M101 bows
1 set M101 steel bow set
2 Hmmwv high back seats
1 Green m105 cargo cover
Hmmwv 2man rear cargo cover
Hmmwv door striker sets w/ backers

Do you have any pictures of the which controller?

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just an FYI, the light sets are spoken for already. Thanks to the people who expressed interest in them.

gottaluvit

I have a good bit of stuff accumilated that I will be bringing.

I have several screens for kitchen trailers. Most are nylon and a few are canvas/ $10 ea.

One new set of 6110 Rough Country add-a-leaf springs for the front of a saggy pair of CUCV springs/$70.

LED headlights in green buckets for M939 series, deuce, humvee, etc./$275 pair or $150 ea.

16.00R20 RUD tire chains that can also be cut down to fit 14.00R20 tires/$100 ea, $500 for six, $650 for eight.

An LMTV (truck or trailer) N.O.S. cargo cover frame set (no cover)/ $450.

M939 mufflers/ $190 ea.

Ibis-Tec complete medium towbar sets that have different feet for FMTV, HMMWV (these do not have 1" feet for CUCV/5 tons/etc). One left: /$400.

20160318_162350.jpg

M939A0/A1 front brake drums/ make offer.

Cummins DS-211999 N.O.S. valve springs that fit all of the 855 series engines/$2 ea., $40 for 24 ea.

20160511_084022.jpg

N.O.S. HMMWV cargo net/ $50.

N.O.S. 2HP899 green aluminum fuel caps with aluminum screen baskets for MRAP, M35A3, M939 series, HEMTT, FMTV, or any 4" threaded cap/ $30 ea.

MRAP brake dust shields (not sure if these fit anything else)/ $2 set.

Tan base mine detector mounting brackets with seven mounting holes and a 4" long rod welded to a mounting plate, with the protruding rod having a 1" hole full length that holds a flag bracket perfectly. I would recommend drilling a hole and tapping for a set screw/bolt to secure the flag bracket/ $5 ea.

20160509_173938.jpg

Matching sets of 15570-2 Goodyear v-belts. These are 3/8x57". They are the correct size for a CUCV left alternator belt, but I do not know what originally took the 57" matching sets/ $7 set.

Convex mirror heads that have a rectangular shape fitting down in the MRAP west coast mirrors correctly, rather than the oversize round ones that they came with, which blocks the bottom 1/2" of the flat part of the mirror. Before upgrade and after upgrade pics/ $5 ea.

20160509_181525.jpg
20160509_175544.jpg

One extra N.O.S. red coiled air hose for use with towing. I say "extra" as the tow bar kits I have already have a blue and red coil hose included/ $20.

If anyone needs NSN numbers or any other questions, feel free to ask or p.m. I will have slightly negotiable prices on most items.

Attachments

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Moving stuff around at the barn a forgot I had a used HMMWV Rhino IED device . I even have a photo copy of mounting instructions. Not going to load it unless someone wants it. I do not have the tan plate shown on the control box. Everything but the nuts and bolts to mount it are there, $300 firm.
rhino.jpg rhied.jpe rhinobox.jpe

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Yes, it is for an M1025A2 HMMWV. NSN: 3990-01-411-6575. Part number: 12446813 on item, however on the nsn info sheet it is listed having part number: 12446811. $50
And the size??

FREE to a PLS owner, come by my space and I will give you a JACK EXTENSION HANDLE 5340-01-209-7841 which is part of your BII. Basically just a heavy piece of pipe that weight about 5 pounds.

LanceRobson

EDIT: adding some prices. I'll add more when I can get my son to stop over and let me know what he wants for his junk....err, collectables with a patina.

I'll be in space 620.

I can also bring:

Two straight CUCV hoods with hinges. Pics available. $100 ea. SOLD

M1009 tow pintles and the braces from behind the bumper. $40

Good take-out CUCV alternators, both sides. NOTE: I may have spoken too soon as these might have been sold at Sussex. My son will spin some up on his test stand before the show. I'm pretty sure he has the common parts in stock. I'll post back ASAP.

3/4" Swench mechanical impact wrenches. Price varies by condition. I'll be bringing at least two along.

Lance

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lance, maybe a take off alt as an extra backup and possibly a CUCV instrument cluster. Still working on transportation too.

LanceRobson

Lance, maybe a take off alt as an extra backup and possibly a CUCV instrument cluster. Still working on transportation too.
If you're in NZ I can check with my shipping brokers and see what they say. I'll check on the cluster. I likely have two but need to check with the sons as they sometimes have deals in the works.

Best regards,

Lance

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks