• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 Florida Winter Rally

Lindsaym151

The Florida winter rally will be held on February 25-27.
Please go to FFCMVPA.com for more info at this time
Iwill be adding more info as the time grows closer
Thanks
Lindsay orr

Lindsaym151

Host Hotel ,
Inn on the Green
Taveres FL
Phone-352 343 6373
web site-innonthegreen.com
RATE FOR SHOW-69.95 per night!
I know the owner personaly, Couldn't ask for a nicer guy!
This rate is good until December 31 2015

Lindsaym151

More updates,
We will be in the middle Pavillion this year!
72 covered spaces to rent,unlimited outside vender spots!
We will configure all military vehicles in a "special area in front of the pavilion this year! All civilian vehicles will be put in their own area just behind the military vehicles!
We will also be offering a FOR SALE paddock area for any military vehicles.
Camping will be available !
Primitave-9.00 per night
Elect &water hookups are available on a first come first serve basis.
Price has not been determined as yet
If you have anymore questions please e mail me @ lorr.tcp@gmail.com

FloridaAKM

Well, I know of two or three of us from North Florida(hochimin & others) that will be there in force! Some with new trucks & more stuff!

Last edited:

sandcobra164

I'm probably going to try and attend for once. I've met quite a few of you from the past 6 GA Rallies, time to finally hang out on ya'll's "turf"!

captianworkbench

Hey guys. I haven't been active around here much but I went to the rally at Reningers last year and I plan on coming again this year. I was the guy who showed up with the Ural motorcycle on Saturday. I am thinking about making it a two day event this year.... just setting up a tent or something like that. Who do I need to make contact with beforehand? Or do I just show up?

-Albert
(captianworkbench)

RAYZER

Hey guys. I haven't been active around here much but I went to the rally at Reningers last year and I plan on coming again this year. I was the guy who showed up with the Ural motorcycle on Saturday. I am thinking about making it a two day event this year.... just setting up a tent or something like that. Who do I need to make contact with beforehand? Or do I just show up?

-Albert
(captianworkbench)
Just show up!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks