• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 Florida Winter Rally

sandcobra164

I want to come but some unforeseen circumstances have sidelined my trip. I'll party with my Florida Friends in October at Durhamtown!! I really hate that I'm not able to make it. It's a scheduling issue that came up last minute and I've got to place the family that lives on these few acres first. Joseph

FloridaAKM

Who is bringing the warm place to sleep? It seems that the weather has taken a turn for several cold nights in the mid 30's. We shall see in a few days for sure!

FloridaAKM

Yes, I saw his "Taj" last year @ the meet. It is quite the mancave, plus all the trimming. The temps seem be not a low as earlier forcast, but still not tent camping weather for us Floridians :roll:..

There might still be a trick up my sleeve to stay warm from Uncle Sugar if I can get the stuff loaded in time. There is still that last M105a2 to recover from North of Jacksonville tomorrow before loading the truck for the trip to Mt Dora! See ya'll there....:driver:
That would be Razor. Have you seen the "Taj" yet??? It's aptly named!

ChevyC60

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Lindsaym151 and all other MVPA Members that made a great show! We had a great time and bought a lot of parts for my Humvees. Hope to see you next year. Ya'll did a great job and keep it up.
Roy

FloridaAKM

The show was a lot of fun to go to, see folks who are like minded & all the vehicles on display. The only thing wrong with this show is that it is only held once a year; it should be twice a year @ the least or more! Thanks for having us again!

Dodge man

Great show! Thanks for setting it up Lindsay. Prices seemed to be high from most vendors but I did get some bargains, thanks mainly to Col JM (and the auction!) But Fla AKM is right, it would be nice to have it more often!

Dodge man

And you guys took no pictures? You know to encourage the ones who did not attend ..... you know for the next time?
I took some but it was so bright out that most of them were over exposed. I'll see if any are salvageable. I have a new Olympus EM-1 camera and ordinarily it does a GREAT job but I have trouble with it in really bright light and I haven't figured out what is causing it yet. I thought it was the legacy 4/3 lens that I was using but this weekend I tried a NEW m4/3 lens made expressly for that camera and the results were the same. But to tell the truth, I was SO busy at the show that I simply put the camera up and didn't spend any time trying to figure out what the problem was. Besides, if no one posts pictures, then you'll have to come see the show for yourselves!

QUADJEEPER

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got some of my pics uploaded from this past weekend. More tomorrow. Had a great time!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks