• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 Ga Military Vehicle Rally buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I need a single deuce soft top bow-the metal rods that run from the windshield frame back to the soft top frame bow behind the cab. Supposed to have 3, I have misplaced 1..................

Any body have an extra?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I need a single deuce soft top bow-the metal rods that run from the windshield frame back to the soft top frame bow behind the cab. Supposed to have 3, I have misplaced 1..................

Any body have an extra?
Pretty sure I do. Send me a text after dinner tomorrow.

JohnJuan

Maybe someone can enlighten me. Is there any cell phone signal at the GA Rally? I am bringing items to sell and trade, but this is my first time coming down. I’ve setup quite a few purchases with individuals coming down, how do I locate everyone? I’m familiar with going to the big MVPA conventions. I am camping too, any advice?
Also, I’m looking for a soft top to go on a 1969 5-Ton M52A2.
In need for (2) M923 Windshield wiper kits, front and rear shackles, bed access ladder, mirrors
Large container of DOT 5 brake fluid
Male end of a military trailer plug (for a project)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe someone can enlighten me. Is there any cell phone signal at the GA Rally? I am bringing items to sell and trade, but this is my first time coming down. I’ve setup quite a few purchases with individuals coming down, how do I locate everyone? I’m familiar with going to the big MVPA conventions. I am camping too, any advice?
In need for (2) M923 Windshield wiper kits, front and rear shackles, bed access ladder, mirrors
I plead with folks each year to identify their AO. Some just won't do it. Phone reception has been sketchy at best in the past. Rest assured, the RT staff does a good job of hooking folks up. We will also have a dry erase board for folks to use. Bring your list, we can help.

Lawdog734

I'm looking for a set of HMMWV wheels/tires for spares - preferably 12 or 24 bolt with radials (not 8 bolt with bias). Is anybody bringing any?

Last edited:

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
For sale
6 900-20 Deuce wheels with bald tires, hold air,
6.2 busted block but good heads, IP and injectors, few other pieces
6.2 crank turned 10/10
Deuce sprag T-case
Make offers worth my time to haul or they are being scraped

TaylorTradingCo

I have a 900 series I am parting out, so I have a lot of that stuff, mirrors, wipers, shackles, male plug. I also have serveral brand new soft tops.
Derek

TaylorTradingCo

misc. stuff I could bring

Started loading up for the rally today and took a little walk around the yard to see what else I might could/should bring. Here is a portion of what I saw.

$10 - brand new metal cargo cover top bows (hundreds)
$350 - brand new in box camo Deuce/800 series soft cab cover
$75 - M105 trailer axle
$40 - 5-ton pintle hitch (came off 800 series)
$25 - M105 rear stabilizer legs (3-4)
$25 - M35 spare tire carriers (3-4)
$50 - semi trailer landing legs
$50 - dropside headache racks (2-3)
$50 - headache racks (3-4)
$50 - 900 series step box passenger side
$75 - Deuce front bumper
$40 - 900 series tractor tool box
$30 - M332 ammo trailer tool box
$?? - 800 series 5-ton power steering parts
$60 - M200 landing jacks
$75 - 800 series 5-ton grille
$35 - 800 series 5-ton spare tire carriers
$50 - 800 series door windows with frames
$40 - regular headache racks
$100 - M105 landing leg (complete, new in crate)

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
For sale
6 900-20 Deuce wheels with bald tires, hold air,
6.2 busted block but good heads, IP and injectors, few other pieces
6.2 crank turned 10/10
Deuce sprag T-case
Make offers worth my time to haul or they are being scraped
Mike, I'd like to get the IP and injectors off of the mortally injured 6.2. I can come over and fetch them after you get home.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have a spare tire for a bolster trailer. The tire has good tread but is prob dry rotted. It is holding air and I think it will fit other trailers with that same bolt pattern.

20 bucks or swap for something else I don't need. It will be on the truck no matter what so first come first served unless someone claims it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks