• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 Ga Military Vehicle Rally buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Chris, I'm good with them right now. I'm guessing I don't have to bring anything for anyone. Couple of times I've asked for reminders, no one said a thing. I have CRS and I just moved, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

TruckGuy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Some A2 Deuce part to sell...

Injection pump/HH (pulled from rebuild create engine) - $650

Single piston compressor (pulled from rebuild create engine) - $40

HH to Injector fuel line set - sold

2 new windshield panels - sold

NOS fuel cap - $10

NOS winter grill cover - $40

Soft top frame good condition - $75

If interested. PM me.

Some pics.........

topframe.jpgip.jpgcap.jpgcompressor.jpg

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I'm looking for the following:
1. a known working M-series 60A 28V alternator for an M35A2. Just the plain-jane Prestolite AMA-5104UT or equivalent. -- DONE
2. tire inflator gauge, one of the Milton-style ones with the double-ended chuck for filling dual-mounted tires on the big trucks. I don't care if it has the whole hose and glad-hand connector with it or not. I want to say that Drew Ward or someone in his camp had a bunch of these last year, but I figure I'll check if anyone with an eye on this thread has some they're bringing.
3. a set of 6 new or NOS injector nozzles for the LDT-465-1C Multifuel. NSN 2910-01-214-2643, P/N 12354295.

EDIT: Got an alternator reserved. Still looking for inflator gauge or injector nozzles.
I have new single hole nozzles. They are a different PN. Bring one of your injectors we can see if they fit.

Gunnermac

Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am looking for a green 4 door hhmwv cargo divider and two 90% 9x16 NDT wheels and tires for a M37/43.

Last edited:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Parting out a 931A1. Minus Hard top/Radiator/Doors. PM with what you may need.
Used IP NHC250 Less than 2000miles since rebuild 22 button 8 percent more power over stock $500.
Rebuilt IP NHC250 #18 button. Metered correctly. 15% more power over stock $800
24volt heater/ac blower units. $400
Heavy tow bar pins x 3 $125
Medium tow bar with 1" feet $300
Alliance 14.00 tire NEW $200
425/65/22.5 Michelin XZL tires x 3. $220 each

M105A2 Ft Riley Trailer. with cover and boards $700
MEP005 30KW Generator (runs, dies after a few minutes, restarts. Output unknown) Some rust, good tires. No title. $2000.

Will have a mostly empty trailer to the rally if anyone needs anything from Memphis equipment.

Will have pintle lock pins for both the 5 ton and smaller pintle hitches.
As well as SS mug tumblers

Attachments

Last edited:

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
CUCV passenger door, complete except mirrors $75. Was not going to bring unless somebody needs.

Painted white at moment as it was one papa bear stole from Hancock sheriff vehicle

Anyone need the door?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chief_919

One more thing I thought of this material was made to repair parachutes and is great for fixing soft tops and rips in seat covers. I have some seats I patched with this as a "temporary" fix 4 years ago that are holding well.

It is a strong ripstop nylon material- literally the same stuff parachutes are made from- with a good adhesive on one side.

I normally sell a 3.5 sq ft piece for $9.95, but will bring them to the show for $7 each or 3 for $20. I typically have these precut in 1'x3.5' pieces off the rool, the roll is 3.5' wide so if you want a bigger piece like 2'x3.5' or 3'x3.5' I can cut and bring it if I know in advance.

Great to have in the tool kit for emergency repairs of soft tops and doors on the road. You can make it a more permanent repair by sewing it and/or using Marine Goop to seal it. I have a civilian Jeep top I patched on the road with it then sealed with the Goop when I got home and it is still good 3 years later, so it makes a nice lasting repair. I repair packs, Gore-Tex jackets and bivy covers, ponchos, and all kinds of other gear in the shop with this stuff with great results.

I also have full rolls that are 3.5'x300' available if anyone wants a roll because they are doing a lot of vehicle flipping or repairs or tent repairs or wants to resell- contact me to pricing on that.

https://youtu.be/fQJ8IlGLh7k

paratape1.jpg

Al Harvey

Here is my list of buyers. If your missing from this list please let me know. If you would like any of the large items please let me know now because space will be limited.

Coffey1 - Tow Straps x2

Matt444 - Brown Mortar Boxes x2

Joe Cool - 120mm Mortar Can x2
- M35A2 Hat Tan

Juanprado - HMMWV End Curtain
- HMMWV 4 Man Top Green
- Mile Marker Winch

Gimpyrobb - A/C Duct x2
- Shower Tent

Timntrucks - 20mm Ammo Can x2

Chief_919 - Aluminum Shipping Box x2
- Generator x2

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
One more thing I thought of this material was made to repair parachutes and is great for fixing soft tops and rips in seat covers. I have some seats I patched with this as a "temporary" fix 4 years ago that are holding well.

It is a strong ripstop nylon material- literally the same stuff parachutes are made from- with a good adhesive on one side.

I normally sell a 3.5 sq ft piece for $9.95, but will bring them to the show for $7 each or 3 for $20. I typically have these precut in 1'x3.5' pieces off the rool, the roll is 3.5' wide so if you want a bigger piece like 2'x3.5' or 3'x3.5' I can cut and bring it if I know in advance.

Great to have in the tool kit for emergency repairs of soft tops and doors on the road. You can make it a more permanent repair by sewing it and/or using Marine Goop to seal it. I have a civilian Jeep top I patched on the road with it then sealed with the Goop when I got home and it is still good 3 years later, so it makes a nice lasting repair. I repair packs, Gore-Tex jackets and bivy covers, ponchos, and all kinds of other gear in the shop with this stuff with great results.

I also have full rolls that are 3.5'x300' available if anyone wants a roll because they are doing a lot of vehicle flipping or repairs or tent repairs or wants to resell- contact me to pricing on that.

https://youtu.be/fQJ8IlGLh7k
I will take 3

Al Harvey

Here is a shot in the dark on the 11th hour. Does anyone have a CUCV hood?
I've got one on each of my trucks. lol What condition are you looking for? I've got one that's not perfect that I'm going to replace. It has some bondo in the front and the typical small split in the middle. If you interested it will be on one of the trucks I'm bringing down and you could look at it.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
With the exception of folks wanting the dot 5, the only thing I need to get is gas cylinder from Tim-n-Trucks and the stuff I PM;d to buy from Chief919. I had a couple folks asking about the parts washers...stand by on that. Anything I missed?

Chief_919

Military padlock sets-

I have these sets that are very unique. They are not keyed alike but all have individual keys- but they also are set up for a master key.

This means you can have individual keys that only fit one lock to hand out to people but you can keep just one lock on your ring to fit them all. This lets you can have gates, vehicles, lockers ETC with individual keys so if someone else needs access they can be given just the one key but you don't have to carry a whole ring full of keys yourself.

If you have a big fleet, shop or farm these sets can be really handy and a major time and hassle saver.

These are military issue, made by Master, with the corrosion resistant coating and chain. They are military spec key retaining so you can't remove a key with it unlocked.

$12 per lock and with 2 or more I'll have a master key made for your set at no extra cost.

I had my locksmith check and a similar master keyed set with all these options would run $295 for a 10 lock set.

006bc019c7d438ef960645df1da0efbf.jpg

Last edited:

Gunnermac

Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you ever get a price for the dot 5?

With the exception of folks wanting the dot 5, the only thing I need to get is gas cylinder from Tim-n-Trucks and the stuff I PM;d to buy from Chief919. I had a couple folks asking about the parts washers...stand by on that. Anything I missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks