• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 Ga Military Vehicle Rally buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

profo

Anyone who has bobbed their Deuce or have spare Deuce parts sitting around I need at least 2 rear upper spring mounds (4 to be safe) with good wear pads on them please.
Picture of what I need included.

View attachment 637943

oops forgot to add.. looking for a good cab hardtop kit.
if I can go will bring the ones off my bobbed truck. If can make it I got some off my truck when I bobbed 20$ will bring if I can go.

Last edited by a moderator:

JOECOOL48

The rolls canvas that Old Grouch has for sale. This is good stuff. Makes a great mat for displaying equipment and weapons making antenna tote bags.

Last edited:

goldneagle

If anyone has any complete but not gold plated GMTK kits, please advise.
I have a Kipper Tool kit listed on eBay for $375 with all the tools in it. All the tools are Made in USA. It's the last full kit I have. email me for details. I can get Juanprado to bring it to the rally.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last edited:

Csm Davis

I have some Michelin XZL on combat 5 ton rims,
Two LWS with some of the mounting parts,
Wrecker boom outrigger legs and land anchors
This is some of my large parts I have many more parts this heavy stuff is only coming if spoken for. Text or call me my PM box Is always full. 601-264-3453

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a Kipper Tool kit listed on eBay for $375 with all the tools in it. All the tools are Made in USA. It's the last full kit I have. email me for details. I can get Juanprado to bring it to the rally.
Sent an email through the site. Cancel that. I found it and bought it. Zev, will need you to send me an invoice minus shipping so I can pay for it.

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wonderful. I think this will be permanently affixed to the front of the Staff Cart at the rally.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i have 2 900s on rims.. these are mud grips asking 40.00 each i have the springs off of a 105 and the axle too. MUB burners with low hours--- 101 fiberglass side rails. the sides are both left!! And a two part tan camo netting in the cover a couple of tall 5o cal ammo cans with 1969 dates vietnam

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks