• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 Haspin rally, June 8th-12th, info/discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another Ahab

How is that June camping weather? Wife is away on her very last annual tour. It's 900° out and I have the A/C set on 65. Kids are in their bedrooms in sleeping bags and if the meter spins much faster, that end of the house will lift off. I'm thoroughly enjoying my summer camping at home.
I'm not arguing with you there:

- THAT'S pretty hot.

hot.jpg

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll start a thread for photos and stories.

But the epic 7 hour Gimpy recovery for 2 (and then 3) broken dog bones was a doozy. Sadly I led him down that creek trail on my ATV and it was fine...clear up until it wasn't.

I'll start a thread for photos and stories.

But the epic 7 hour Gimpy recovery for 2 (and then 3) broken dog bones was a doozy. Sadly I led him down that creek trail on my ATV and it was fine...clear up until it wasn't.
I think Donovan put it best...First there is a mountain, then there is no mountain, then there is...

Had a great time with everyone. See you there next time!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
What a heck of a year for break downs!
I broke my deuce twice and killed a mower trans.
Westy broke a driveshaft.
White blazer broke a driveshaft twice.
Jw broke a fuel line.
SteveR lost a front pass side tire/rim.
George and Matt's trailer had an axle fire
There were a few other issues, but I forget who/what they were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks