• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 KAMO Rally Sep30-Oct2

Gun Goober

Yes sir, there is electric for all.

Oh, and save me a place next to the cooking trailer. If the wife doesn't let me eat, at least I can smell the cooking like last year.

<-- That's my RV.

Last edited:

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I assume you will be coming through the Fayetteville/Springdale area, if so give me a heads up and I will tag along with convoy!

jasonjc

I'm hopping to make it , but , lost my dog sitter and the other tech at work quit so I'm having to do it all myself.

Gun Goober

If we want to drive I-44 from Claremore to camp, there is a Quik Trip on Highway 20 right at the highway entrance. We could meet there, top off with fuel, grab snacks, shuffle sitting arraignments, adjust loads, then drive on!

Gun Goober

No times yet, I took the whole day off and the wife gets off about noon so we're good whenever. Anyone else want to go along?

Last edited:

Gun Goober

Getting things ready to go, all that are interested, meet at Quik Trip on Hwy 20, east side of Claremore at the I-44 gate, 1530 hrs. Drive I-44 from there.

Any one besides Sue?

mattgunguy

I've got two trucks to bring & only one driver. I'm not trusting my brakes enough right now to tow bar one. Is it possible to bring one down Thursday? Late afternoon, probably get there around 6 ish.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I don't think Dwayne would mind you can call his surplus store( the bunker) (918-966-3411 just to make sure.

BTW no food is furnished this year and closest food is about 7 miles.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks