• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 SoCal Spring Rally

NovacaineFix

It looks great out there.

What were the temperatures like, warm and dry? Cold at night?
1st night was a bit chilly, definitely extra blanket time. During the day it was warm, probably well into the high 70's maybe 80's but the wind for the 1st 2 days was gusting at what seemed to be a steady 30 mph. My tent will confirm this. Last day, the wind died down but then picked back up as we were all trying to pack up.

Wind burn and sunburn, I got. Lips are still a little chapped. Overall though not bad, just windy. Very dry I would have to say oh and very dusty. Took me 2 hours to get all the dust out of my 1009, all that I could reach, anyway

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks