• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 TX MV Rally Buy/Sell/Swap Thread

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do we have a buy/sell/swap thread yet? If so I missed it.

I've got some NOS tow bars still in the crates with all parts for $500. Also have some M939 series take-off parts (PM to see if I have what you need). Will only bring with a commitment to purchase.

m715mike

Please note that there will be vendors at the Museum on Saturday. These vendors rent a space from the Museum and pay fees for the privilege to sell their goods. If you wish to sell items at the Museum, please contact the Museum directly. Here's a link >>

http://americangimuseum.org/

This thread is for SteelSoldiers members that want to buy, sell or trade at the Offroad Park only. Again, please be respectful of the Museum and keep all transactions arising from this thread to the Offroad Park.

So let's see what you have to buy, sell or trade!

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm bringing jerry cans, LED tail lights, deuce cargo covers, CTIS wheel kits, etc etc.. so much stuff in my trailer to list.

pistolnut

I have a project Deuce and lots of related parts I would like to sell. I can bring parts to the meet on request and the deuce is about 20 miles from the park if anyone is interested.

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got some more stuff to sell, especially if you need some wrecker BII. If you're interested, let me know by Thursday so I can load it on the truck as I'll be leaving early Fri AM.
As above, NOS medium tow bars with 1" feet, 3/4" feet and axle clamps for $500.
IMG_2646.jpg
15-ton single sheave snatch block $100
IMG_2644.jpg IMG_2645.jpg
12-ton double sheave snatch block $110
IMG_2642.jpg IMG_2641.jpg
1 oxygen cylinder - probably empty and don't know if it can be refilled $75
IMG_2647.jpg
1 acetylene cylinder - probably empty and don't know if it can be refilled $125
IMG_2648.jpg
1 pair of field chocks - $100/pair
IMG_2649.jpg
I've also got a number of bumper shackles with pins - $25 each

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks