• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 Weare New Hampshire Rally

Carl_in_NH

Currently they are predicting a chance of thunderstorms from just after midnight until 10:00 AM, and then thunderstorms until 7:00 PM on Friday.

Given the accuracy of weather forecasts, you just never know.

Hope to see you there this weekend.

Kaiser67M715

Doing some final packing then me and my dad are on our way. I hope the possibility of rain don't deter anyone from coming-last few years have had good turnouts.

Jericho

Good luck with the thrust bearing, sorry to hear it dropped out, bad timing , but beter to find it than to run it till it went not knowing. All packed headed at 0800 3 hour drive from here,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks