• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 Weare New Hampshire Rally

Kaiser67M715

Was a great show this year,my dad counted over 120 vehicles at one point-and more were still coming in-plus he never counted any in the vendor and back lots-so I'm guessing a good 150 vehicle at a minimum showed up. There was plenty of deals in the Vending area as well, as a whole I would say this was definitely one of the better years that I have been to, a huge shout out and thanks to the men and woman who put this show together every year!!

-and a shout out to all those who lent some thoughts to my hot running issues- Thank you.

Weare Military 2016 041.jpgWeare Military 2016 043.jpgWeare Military 2016 044.jpgWeare Military 2016 045.jpgWeare Military 2016 060.jpgWeare Military 2016 061.jpg

Great show! The convoy was awesome, definitely doing it again next year. Great to see everyone and put some faces to names, we should get together locally soon.
Here are the pics, a lot of people were asking about my camping setup in the back of the Deuce so there are a few shots of that. Everything worked great except I had to pack up in the rain :-x

Attachments

CMPPhil

Rally Tee Shirts 2016

Hi Guys

I know some of you guys who came in with the Convoy missed out on the Rally Tee Shirts because we sold out early we are doing a 2nd order but time is limited, we will be ordering in a week. Check out the http://mvmvc.org/weare-rally/
Weare Tee 2016.jpg

Cheers Phil

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks