• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2017 Denton NC MV Rally April 13, 14, 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Everyone Please Read: a wedding has conflicted with our show dates. we have been forced to change our dates back to April 13, 14 and 15th. sorry for the inconvenience.
So basically it's all the same, only one week earlier? Should the title be corrected to April 12-16? And the text in post #1, come in WED April 12th and leave out SUN April 16th?

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well when new device is procure we need to see carnage.
Thank God it was phone and not his fingers.

Oxyacetylene

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Late to the game, but count me in. Maybe we start brainstorming on some kind of communications in case we do another convoy? I have capability to use ham radio, GMRS, or CB radio. If a number of folks have the blister pack GMRS radios like you can get at most electronics stores then that might work within a short distance. CB's with external antennas will have more range but more interference. Those of you driving a 5 ton or duece probably couldn't hear a radio to talk on while driving anyway, but might be worth a shot!

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can probably hook up a CB or use GRMS. I used to have a powerful radio that could work on FRS, but haven't been able to charge the battery in a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks