• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2017 Denton NC MV Rally April 13, 14, 15th

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanM7890

This could only be me but I pitched a tent down by the railroad tracks and the facilities by me had no hot water. Anyway to get that baby fired up for this event so I don't have to trek all the way up the hill to use the other one.

wilfreeman

Fingers crossed, but I am scheduled to be off (on my new job) that weekend! First time in 4yrs that I don't have to take vacation for this rally.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

michigandon

This could only be me but I pitched a tent down by the railroad tracks and the facilities by me had no hot water. Anyway to get that baby fired up for this event so I don't have to trek all the way up the hill to use the other one.
Getting water heaters up and running has always seemed to be a bit of a problem at this rally.

tacticalmike

This Friday I'm Going To Jim Henry Shop. If Anyone Has Any Questions About The Rally Please Post Them Up And Ill Try To Get Accurate Answers By Friday When I Return. Thanks. :p

Last edited:

tacticalmike

Ok Folks....We Have The Gun Range Again. The .50 Will Be there! You Can Bring Your Own Weapons And Ammunition. Just Please Keep Them Put Up While At The Rally. The Range Offers Up To 400 Yards To Shoot Your Rifle. And There Is A Few Pistol Ranges As Well. In Order To Shoot The .50 You Will Need To PURCHASE Ammo From The GUN RANGE. Last Year The Cost Was $5.00 Per Shot And Should Be Close To That Again. I Will Post Dates And Times ASAP. Thanks.

Another Ahab

Ok Folks....We Have The Gun Range Again. The .50 Will Be there! You Can Bring Your Own Weapons And Ammunition. Just Please Keep Them Put Up While At The Rally. The Range Offers Up To 400 Yards To Shoot Your Rifle. And There Is A Few Pistol Ranges As Well. In Order To Shoot The .50 You Will Need To PURCHASE Ammo From The GUN RANGE. Last Year The Cost Was $5.00 Per Shot And Should Be Close To That Again. I Will Post Dates And Times ASAP. Thanks.
Nothing good comes cheap, but you know it's worth every pop! :naner:[thumbzup]

But maybe just not the chain of (5) hundred-round belts is all. THAT would be pricey. :whistle::roll:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks