• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2017 Findlay Military Show May 19-21

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Trying to make up my mind if I am going this year as the MVPA national is the following month in Cleveland. Don't get me wrong I love to visit with my "Buckeye" buddies but that is two long trips in less than a month.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bring a cot and you can sleep in the BeefCo storage facility after Findlay until the MVPA. Don't mind the the cats, mice, possums, eastern screech owl or racoons as they don't eat that much.

:)

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ahhh... looks like I'm never going to get there.
Alway falls on the same weekend as our Cystic Fibrosis walks.
Maybe I could sneak up for a Friday. Is it worth while on Friday, or is everybody just getting there late in the day?
Mainly interested in the swap meet to see what kind of treasures I can buy!

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
:ditto: What he said! We do Thursday eve mainly because they hold the towns market in our building and have to wait till it closes at 7. Most of the other vendors were set up during the day Thurs.

foxtrk2

be there for sure this year was featured on that motor week interview it was great show oh yeah I'm on the tee shirt this year at Aberdeen wow

I expect I'll make it this year. I finally got my front axle rebuilt and a new driveshaft made for the transfer case to the front pumpkin so everything is rolling smooth and quiet now as you'd expect for a Dodge.

teacherman

I just preregistered for the 4 wheel jamboree that same weekend. Was gonna ask if anyone going there. Maybe hit both

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anybody already at the fairgrounds, check the radar looks like it could get bumpy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Anybody already at the fairgrounds, check the radar looks like it could get bumpy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some whiskey was consumed, some pyrotechniques were set off, and we haven't officially started the rally!

Come on yall, we need more to show up!

Find us under the roof with no walls

Wire Fox

Some whiskey was consumed, some pyrotechniques were set off, and we haven't officially started the rally!

Come on yall, we need more to show up!

Find us under the roof with no walls
I spent a lot of time there on Friday. What part were you setup in? Trying to figure out which guy you are.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks