• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2017 Haspin rally, June 7th-11th, info/discussion thread

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good to meet some more of you, had a great time, especially trying my best too follow the big trucks through the tight trails. Thanks to all those that remembered to take pictures!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Yes efi ford. What was really cool was, he's running M135/211 axles. He had mrap tires and rims on deuce adapter plates.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was glad I drove out on Sat to see everyone. Good to meet new people.

Glad I didn't ride with anyone as going around to main loop in the Winged Dodge was bad enough on me.

Wire Fox

After everyone cut out early Sunday, I rode down to an old friend that lived nearby, had him load up his dirt bike, and we made the best of the last six hours of daylight there. That was real fun.

I loved getting to check out everyone's MV's and the general hospitality of everyone that I walked up to and bothered in their camps-thanks for not throwing me of your camps! I only wish that I got there early enough to do a couple of ride-alongs. I think I only had a chance to ride along with one of the many Daves.

Last thought.... did anyone else get any pictures or videos of the poor, trashed Jeep? I'm going to post up the video of the 5-ton eating that Jeep, hopefully some time today.

maa45069

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That was the first time I got a glimpse of what my truck was incapable of doing it was awesome I did learn the reason why you are not supposed to keep your thumbs in the steering wheel and I definitely need to go and hit the gym because lack of power steering..🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Another Ahab

That was the first time I got a glimpse of what my truck was incapable of doing it was awesome I did learn the reason why you are not supposed to keep your thumbs in the steering wheel and I definitely need to go and hit the gym because lack of power steering..
You know that just one visit usually isn't enough. :mrgreen::beer:

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wish I would have got a video or at least picture of the two road warriors, on a 4-wheeler, riding a high speed wheely, the entire length of the field, while the passenger held his beer up over his head...

212sparky

Looks like everybody had a great time! I am sad to have missed it but had a graduation out of town. I will be starting the planning for the fall rally shortly.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks