• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2017 KAMO Rally Oct 6th-8th (Kansas Arkansas Missouri Oklahoma) +buy/sell

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
The KAMO rally this year is the first full weekend in Oct 6th thru 8th, just a heads up to get the dates off. Even if you are not sure but think you will be coming please post how many will be with you. It will be as in years past, will take place in at the D-Day Adventure Park in Wyandotte OK and is free unless you want to plug in an RV which is $25. 1,000 acres and 40 miles of wide trails.
dday-Grid-2017.jpg
http://ddaypark.com/

Last edited:

Rkrug

Marked on the calender! Hopefully will be bringing a truck and mule down, lots to get done before October....

mattgunguy

Thank you Dave.

We're looking to trade our crew cab M35a2 for a M923a2/a3 or preferably a M925a2/a3.

If anybody is interested, let me know and I can provide the fine details on it.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a:TENT, MGPTS, MEDIUM, GREEN for sale, new in the crate - $850

ABGL WIDTH 18.000 FEET MINIMUM
ABRY LENGTH 36.000 FEET NOMINAL
ADZC ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION WEATHER RESISTANT
AKKK CLOTH WEIGHT 22.000 OUNCES PER SQUARE YARD NOMINAL
AQDX III TENT TYPE GENERAL PURPOSE, MEDIUM
AQJD FLOOR SHAPE RECTANGULAR
AQJH SIDEWALL HEIGHT 7.000 FEET NOMINAL
FEAT SPECIAL FEATURES TENT, MGPTS, BLACKOUT CAPABLE, WHITE INTERIOR WITH GREEN EXTERIOR, LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM POLE SYSTEM; TM-10-8340-240-12&P
HUES COLOR GREEN
MATT MATERIAL VINYL-COATED POLYESTER FABRIC
PGCD PROCUREMENT GROUP CODE 91293

OkieM1008morrison

Put us down for 3 this year, we are very much looking forwards to it! we will have a camper in tow, and driving the Duece, sadly I wasn't able to get the 936 wrecker buttoned up...still have yet to custom make the exhaust, the 400 big cam cummins was a tight fit where the NHC-250 was. oh well always next year for it!

Rkrug

Stuff for sale:
Basex tent parts let me know what you need I have a lot!
Still have some MGPTS poles
My uncle has an M274A5 Mule for sale, I will haul it down to the rally for free. It is listed in the classifieds.
I have a few H140 diesel duct heaters as well.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Stuff for sale:
Basex tent parts let me know what you need I have a lot!
Still have some MGPTS poles
My uncle has an M274A5 Mule for sale, I will haul it down to the rally for free. It is listed in the classifieds.
I have a few H140 diesel duct heaters as well.
Russ do you have any of the interior arches or just the "Y" pole style. I am looking for an arch.
mgptsarch.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks