• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2017 KAMO Rally Oct 6th-8th (Kansas Arkansas Missouri Oklahoma) +buy/sell

mattgunguy

Well the M818 won't be there this year. High range on the transfer case to a giant dump during our Houston Texas relief run a few weeks back. 200 miles a about 20mph or so to get back sucked. A lot. Don't suppose anyone got a replacement they'd take payments on? I be happy to trade some cats for one too. I seem to have a ever growing number of them. Guaranteed to kill small rodents and pests.
We will be bringing the crew cab down still.

Can't wait to see everyone :)

jasonjc

Well the M818 won't be there this year. High range on the transfer case to a giant dump during our Houston Texas relief run a few weeks back. 200 miles a about 20mph or so to get back sucked. A lot. Don't suppose anyone got a replacement they'd take payments on? I be happy to trade some cats for one too. I seem to have a ever growing number of them. Guaranteed to kill small rodents and pests.
We will be bringing the crew cab down still.

Can't wait to see everyone :)
Maybe I'll check.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I came across some M1951 field pants in og107, sorry all are med/reg $7-10 ea, also one in great shape extreme cold weather sleeping bag in green $20. Also a few old M series 24V round metal taillights NOS $25ea. , surplus Aluminum ski pole/walking sticks various lengths $2 ea,

OkieM1008morrison

I've got towbars still with the adjusting pins $100, without the pins $75 (use bolts) and some 3/4" feet $50pr w/pin $25 without pins and chain clamps $75pr.
Actually put me down for two sets of the 3/4 feet w/ pins please! I'm looking for 3/4 inch pins if you have any? I am game for convoying from Claremore/Tulsa to the rally, the question is when on Friday?

Flyingvan911

Dave, I'm interested in the sleeping bag and some of the OG-107 pants. And maybe some lights.

So far the forecast shows high 70's to low 80's during the day and high 50's to low 60's at night. Cloudy Friday and Saturday. Chance of rain Sunday.

jasonjc

Actually put me down for two sets of the 3/4 feet w/ pins please! I'm looking for 3/4 inch pins if you have any? I am game for convoying from Claremore/Tulsa to the rally, the question is when on Friday?
I only have 3 sets with pins ,( 2 for you and 1 for tascabe) 3 or 4 without and a lot of tow bars without pins. There must be a ton of pins somewhere.

kzeyus

Is there enough going on Sunday (trail rides/ buy sell) to be worth running up from NW Arkansas or are most pulling out pretty early Sunday. Any HMMWV part sellers going to be there?

jasonjc

Would anyone be interested in silver bunker gear like for an airport fire department? $50 coat or pants , new to like new most still have the tags on them.

mattgunguy

I have a take out LDS in a can. Was pulled from a M54 about 5 years back, and was running at that time. Has been sitting since, so the current condition is unknown. The can did leak some, this was discovered when the pictures were taken about 3 years ago. Put a new gasket on the can and haven't messed with it since. Once again, I cant promise the current running condition.

Whats in the pictures is what you get. Plus, I'll load it up on a M105 trailer frame for transport that you can feel free to keep.

$1000

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks