• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2017 KAMO Rally Oct 6th-8th (Kansas Arkansas Missouri Oklahoma) +buy/sell

Flyingvan911

Sometimes there's a night trail ride depending on who's there and how early. Friday evening is mostly setting up camp, relaxing and catching up with everyone. There is not a rigid schedule.

The forecast now shows rain Saturday morning, dry Sunday.

eric67camino

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sometimes there's a night trail ride depending on who's there and how early. Friday evening is mostly setting up camp, relaxing and catching up with everyone. There is not a rigid schedule.

The forecast now shows rain Saturday morning, dry Sunday.
Haha. It figures. I wasn't able to get Saturday off. I guess I'll just have to shoot for next year.

Flyingvan911

The airlines can't get this plane off the ground so I'll get back to KC tomorrow evening instead of tonight. I'll head home and throw everything in the van and race down. I hope to be there by 10pm.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
jasonjc just dropped off his camper and stated there is very spotty drizzle and that it is clearing. Should be a great weekend!
dday.jpg

Last edited:

Rkrug

Just arrived, weather looks nice, drove through a lot of rain on the way but it is dry here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

jasonjc

Well another Kamo over, it was to short of a time:-( Seems like you get there and then leave. Hope to see all of you there next year. I mite try to get there Thursday myself and hope to have the MKT back together by then.

OkieM1008morrison

We had a great time, we went down a pretty washed out trail Friday evening that had ditches that would swallow a compact car...I will not soon forget going back up that hill! I'm already planning on next year. we were missing a few people and vehicles. hopefully this coming year we can advertise a little more and get some more people to come out!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks