• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2017 louisiana rally swap page

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lets start posting stuff to swap/sell/buy. anything that you dont want there is someone that does. if anyone needs to leave something at my place your more than welcome or we can do heavy lifting with 816 or tractor before or after the rally

Csm Davis

I have LOTS of wrecker BII and parts for sale. Front winch snach blocks, rear winch single and double sheave blocks, boom winch blocks, boom legs, and much more, just ask.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a tranmission and transfer out of a 818 along with some power steering parts and the front winch no cable and a pto. some 900 series front windshield frames no glass and 2 with glass. 50ft slave cables a oil and fuel filter set for a deuce and a 100 ft wire off a m750. this wire is real big and heavy comes with 8 or 10 wires in the bundle. deuce ladder, large wrecker chains, engine container, and a few ammo cans left. if i find anything else ill shout back

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
3/4 tow bar pins

NHC250 water pump oring and mounting plate gasket

fmtv rim

HMMWV radio trays- many flavors

HMMWV antenna bed towers

large hardigg medical chest

Csm Davis

Juan are we going to have a Pavilion? Nevermind I just talked to the park and it is like a mile to the nearest pavilion. But we can do our own 10x10 canopys.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i plan on having a tent set up at my camp site that i will leave up. ill bring another one to use at the air show.

winfred

i don't have much that anybody wants unless someone wants a 109a3 box or some functional 9" ndt's. i am on the look out for a single good 395/85/20 and or a aluminum mrap rim to go with it to use as a spare, or a deuce friendly bed, drop side would be nice but not vital

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i don't have much that anybody wants unless someone wants a 109a3 box or some functional 9" ndt's. i am on the look out for a single good 395/85/20 and or a aluminum mrap rim to go with it to use as a spare, or a deuce friendly bed, drop side would be nice but not vital
Is the tire for a spare?

winfred

yup and not critical to be anything but round and hold air reliably, i didn't think ahead and get 7 when i was buying the rims and tires, spare use is also why i am looking for a aluminum rim, i scaled my steel rim/new xzl/adapter/hardware/bead lock at 470# i might be able to get that close to 400 with a aluminum rim

Is the tire for a spare?

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can help then, I have 2 left maybe 30% but will hold air and get you home safely. They also have run flat rubber donought in them so you are getting home one way or another ;-) . Let me look tomorrow and I will post pics.

I have a FMTV steel wheel, no aluminum.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
yup and not critical to be anything but round and hold air reliably, i didn't think ahead and get 7 when i was buying the rims and tires, spare use is also why i am looking for a aluminum rim, i scaled my steel rim/new xzl/adapter/hardware/bead lock at 470# i might be able to get that close to 400 with a aluminum rim

Got sidetracked. Pics below. Tire with run flat $45- Wife very motivated to get rid of lawnart.
used fmtv/lmtv steel Rim $50- with used o ring , stem, & flange nuts
Package deal $85, Did I mention wife is very motivated.... :)

Attachments

Last edited:

winfred

if the tire holds air ill take it, far as i can tell the rim is not useful to a deuce or id take that too, different bolt pattern then the hutchinson mrap wheel that everybody makes adapters for

Got sidetracked. Pics below. Tire with run flat $45- Wife very motivated to get rid of lawnart.
used fmtv/lmtv steel Rim $50- with used o ring , stem, & flange nuts
Package deal $85, Did I mention wife is very motivated.... :)

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
if the tire holds air ill take it, far as i can tell the rim is not useful to a deuce or id take that too, different bolt pattern then the hutchinson mrap wheel that everybody makes adapters for
Rim is a standard 10 bolt bud pattern for 5 tons and trailers. You are correct in that it will not work for deuce.
I will bring tire.

winfred

i think i am going to have to miss the event, mom fell and broke her ankle bad and i don't want to leave her alone that long this soon after while the pain killers are still the good ones incase she has a reaction with her heart meds. juanprado i still want the tire and will try to get down at a convenient time for you and get it

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't sweat it. Tire is yours and I will hold it for you. I am supposed to got To Baton Rouge this week to pick up some items close to I-10/110. Pm your phone number and maybe we can meet?

I hope your mom has a speedy recovery!

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got some NOS still in the crate tow bars with all attachments. if anyone is interested send me a PM by 0800 Friday.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks