• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2017 Mt Dora MVPA Winter Rally, Buy Sell Trade

Wayofftrack

I have what I think is an irac aluminum .50 replica in excellent condition no damage or wear for $900.00
Quad .50 trailer no damage but a little rust on the floor, flat tires, mounting flange for quad in perfect shape along with the tool box and hitch $400.00
7 ton wrecker steel mudguards behind the rear wheels $75.00 for the pair. They have built in recessed steps.

ROCKWELL-C60

Went there yesterday it was a good show with nice swap meet. Also got to see a lot of the other camper builds I've only read about on here. Wish I could have gone today to but don't think the better half would like it if l skip out on disney two days in a row.

FloridaAKM

Spent 4 days there, met with a bunch of old friends & new friends alike. Didn't sell anything, but came home with more weight than I left with, except for the wallet...which is lighter. All was a great time to be had, good food, good times, & lots of reenactment to keep you entertained. I hope the October meet is as good! Cheers to all that were there. :beer:

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep I had a hard time sleeping with all the snoring going on. It knocked some paint off my trailer. Next time I will bring ear plugs.

FloridaAKM

That was your snoring bouncing off the walls of your trailer, we couldn't hear it due to all the insulation in those thick aluminum clad walls 8). By the way, did anybody catch the military convoy headed South on Hwy 301? It was a pretty big one with lots of up armored trucks & firepower mounted in the turrents, 99% of them were tan & new. Pictures might be on the front mounted dash cam of the Deuce, I didn't think about looking there. :driver: Too busy driving to unlock the cell phone....

Hawthorne Convoy.jpg

This is a screen grab of the dash cam, it is poor, but the best I could do. There are another 15 - 20 truck behind these trucks followed by a HEMMT wrecker. They are spread far apart, so trying to group them won't work.

Last edited:

QUADJEEPER

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Had a good time as well, even though I blew an injector line a half mile from the place on the way in. As is the norm, RAYZER came to the rescue and procured the needed part. Thanks Ray! Took very few pics this year, mostly Thursday and Friday. Mix of cell pics and camera pics.

Attachments

QUADJEEPER

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A few more...

Attachments

Wagoneer

Wish I could have made it down to the event but work always calls.
A great member got me hooked up with a drop side bed and I was able to get it cut down and placed on the M931.
I have been looking for some sort of shelter/container to modify and slide in the bed for a camper.
In the meantime I got a set of bows and would like to get a cover, The bed is 10ft inside. Would a trailer cover fit or is there something else that would have a 10ft bed?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks