• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2017 SoCal Fall Rally

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good news! We finally got our rally car. Now we just have to figure out which one we are going to keep or we might just keep both and figure out something cool to do with them. Message_1507578892384.jpg

Blendmaster2002

Crown vics will be much better.

The tale of the poor geo's.....

On a dusty desert weekend two Geo's enter no Geo leave... well except to the scraper lol.
One threw a rod and seized. the other one we drove into the ground, fixed countless flats, drained and patched the radiator with Jb weld which held with new improvised radiator mounts!! Pulled both struts out of the towers but now worries remounted with coat hangers and tie wire. And when the car died but the engine was alive driving over it completed the cycle of life. What fun it was too...

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
l plan to be in the area that weekend, were you planning to meetup in Barstow on friday and convoy out to the area.
We are planning on leaving on Thursday around noon from L.A. not sure who is leaving on Friday. In case you get lost we can have someone meet you on Copper City rd and Williams Wells rd on Friday. Just give us a time when you think you will be near by.

Last edited:

odnorth

l'm just doing a tour of the Western States right now. l just got to New Mexico. l'll start working my way back that way the beginning of the week and be in Barstow for Thursday afternoon.

odnorth

l'm just doing a tour of the Western States right now. l just got to New Mexico. l'll start working my way back that way the beginning of the week and be in Barstow for Thursday afternoon.

saltydeuce

I have a few logs loaded in my trucks hope it enough to last the weekend lol. Will be leaving Thursday after 5pm to anyone that wants to stop and grab some wood to get a fire going to I get their just let me know I got a M35A2 FULL of wood and a M817 loaded pretty heavy there are 2 pieces of wood that are the size of a m105 trailer in the dump truck and a lot of smaller logs to fill in the voids

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks