• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2017 SoCal Fall Rally

Gripy

Alright kids. I've bought all my supplies for the event. I'll be leaving for the event either late morning or evening depending if my co-pilot can make it. I'll see youse out there!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

MAdams

Looks like I am not going to make it. I have to work Friday and Sunday and I just blew an exhaust manifold gasket on the 5 ton. I guess 36psi boost was too much

saltydeuce

20171022_220206.jpg20171022_215921.jpg20171021_124225.jpg didn't take many pics but my brother has some I'll get from him tomorrow big thanks from everyone that showed up and thanks to Fastnove and trueknight for getting the deuce home another great trip to add to the books

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks