• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2018 Cincinnati Area Memorial Day Parade

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
2018 Cincinnati Area Memorial Day Parade
South suburb of Cincinnati (Florence, KY)- Monday May 28, 10 am

It's time to dust 'em off and fire 'em up.
If you would like to attend, feel free to respond here or send me a pm. I would like to give the parade organizer a rough estimate of attendees
For those of you that have attended in the past, the parade route is unchanged. The parade starts at Boone County High School and ends at the Government Center on Ewing Blvd.

Also, as always, there is a memorial ceremony at the conclusion of the parade. We are encouraged to display our vehicles at the end of the parade route during the ceremony. This is optional.

We have been participating in this parade since 2007. Here are links for the last few years:
2017-Greater-Cincinnati-Memorial-Day-Parade

2016-Cincinnati-Area-Memorial-Day-Parade

2015-Cincinnati-Area-Memorial-Day-Parade

2014-Cincinnati-Area-Memorial-Day-Parade

2013-Cincinnati-Area-Memorial-Day-Parade

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?87242-2012-Cincinnati-Area-Memorial-Day-Parade

http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?67427-2011-Cincinnati-Area-Memorial-Day-Parade

Thanks

Last edited:

cwc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Jeff, we will plan to be there with a M998, maybe two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any pic's crushman?
Chris and Joel from Carrollton brought up a 2-man HMMWV, Todd Haley showed up with his GPW, and I drove the ol' reliable M35A2. Weather was hot and sunny, and the streets were packed. Pics are from soldier B in the companion seat:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks