• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2018 Florida Winter Rally(MOUNT DORA FL

Lindsaym151

The Florida winter Rally will be held February 22 thru the 25th.
Camping will be available on site, Venders will be present.
There will be blank weapons SHOOTING all through out the scheduled days.
World war two reenactment , Sat&sun @ 1pm sharp
Awards banquet on Saturday evening @ 5 pm .Catered by Vincents Italian Restaurant.
Same show on Friday night!
USO Show Saturday night @ 6.30 pm

Lindsaym151

We will be filming 2 separate TV shows this year,on all four days of the show.
One for Discovery Channel and one for Velocity channel .

FloridaAKM

As long as the night temps are not below freezing, I will be there for the entire weekend for primitive camping & fun. Always want to see old friends & meet new ones. Swap meet stuff is always good to bring & take somebody elses stuff home. See you guys & gals there!

Lindsaym151

Bob Redfern will also be filming at the event!(Military collectors, TV SHOW) he is asking for any UNUSUAL vehicle owners to let me know ,so he can potentially interview them for his show.

FloridaAKM

Not yet, but I can almost promise that there will be some good stuff show up as always. I am never disappointed in the treasures that guys seem to find to bring & sell. We shall see in a couple of weeks.

Gunny 0369

Marine Gunnery Sergeant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Florida winter Rally will be held February 22 thru the 25th.
Camping will be available on site, Venders will be present.
There will be blank weapons SHOOTING all through out the scheduled days.

What is the location of this event?

World war two reenactment , Sat&sun @ 1pm sharp
Awards banquet on Saturday evening @ 5 pm .Catered by Vincents Italian Restaurant.
Same show on Friday night!
USO Show Saturday night @ 6.30 pm
What is the location of this event? THanks

RAYZER

Florida, February 21 – 25, 2018: Southern Outpost Winter Rally and Swap Meet, sponsored by the MVPA’s First Florida Chapter, at Renninger’s Antique Center and Flea Market, 20651 US Highway 441, Mt. Dora, FL 32757. WWII Armor, Reenactments and weapons demonstrations, swap meet, camping on site, and hotels nearby. Contact: (904) 276-1418 vendors, (352) 383-8393 for camping, or visit: www.flmvpa.org.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Bill W

I went last year and going again this year. Very good mix of vehicles including armor, heck just the flea market alone ( Renningers) is worth the trip. Missed out on a couple good deals on mil items that I did not want to put in the wife's car so I might go in the F-250 this year.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bob Redfern will also be filming at the event!(Military collectors, TV SHOW) he is asking for any UNUSUAL vehicle owners to let me know ,so he can potentially interview them for his show.
I have been called UNUSUAL. Wonder if my M915A2 and M373A2 camper/tool/parts trailer counts. I don't want to be interviewed myself because of the witness protection program but if someone else want to do it for me.
What about the buy /sell thread. I am not going to bring anything in less there is a response to parts. If you need it bet I have it.

Last edited:
I ll be going this year again I live really close. I live right down the street from Hochimin I think he's going as well. I may have to bring some stuff as well. Do we have a parts wanted/trade sell thread for the show??

Last edited:

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I ll be going this year again I live really close. I live right down the street from Hochimin I think he's going as well. I may have to bring some stuff as well. Do we have a parts wanted/trade sell thread for the show??
I can't find it but I can't find my glasses without my glasses. If not someone please start it because it's two weeks away.

FloridaAKM

I, for one, don't want to bring a bunch of stuff to worry about trying to display & sell, only to have to take it back home for the next show. Going to the show is good enough for me just to see all the sights & old friends again. See you folks there next weekend.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks