• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2018 Florida Winter Rally(MOUNT DORA FL

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
I haven't been there before as I always miss it. This year I'll be able to attend but only on Thursday. Are most of the sellers there on Thursday or should I just skip it?

FloridaAKM

Truck all packed and ready to go, I will be pulling out in a few minutes for the road trip. Weather is clear & dry, but also record high heat for this time of year 82 degrees is the forcast high with 60 being the low. Great weather! See ya'll there!

infidel got me

Showed up Saturday and stayed over night. My son and I had a great time and met with old friends and made a few new ones as well. Had a great talk with Lindsey Sun. morning before heading out... Awsome show and will be there again next year. Thanks Lindsey for getting it together

M1KLR

Great show, showed up late on Saturday. Made some new friends and learned more about some vehicles.

Thank you RAYZER for the awesome gift :)

av8or

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great show, showed up late on Saturday. Made some new friends and learned more about some vehicles.

Thank you RAYZER for the awesome gift :)
Rayzer is always there to help a SS member. Just a all round good guy. Thanks Ray and Linsay for the help loading.

Here's some pics my Miss took.

Attachments

RAYZER

Rayzer is always there to help a SS member. Just a all round good guy. Thanks Ray and Linsay for the help loading.
My pleasure Bob, I'm always willing to throw in my two cents!
All the work it took to get ready and get there was worth all the fun and hanging out with friends!
Nancy and I had a great time!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Lindsaym151

Hey all,
Come to find out my photographer **** the bed on me! need photos of the event! you will get by lines for every pic used!
In national and international mags!!!!
Guys I need your help on this one!!!!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks